For Those Who Went to Today's Game

Here are my thoughts:

Kirkland - Stays fit and he will be a fantastic signing. Just looks like a reight good goalkeeper if you know what I mean.

Buxton - Got done on a couple of occasions, but he was ok.

Llera - His lack of pace may cost us on a few occasions, however; he is a very decent footballer and a cult hero.

Gardner - Like Kirkland he will be excellent if he stays fit.

Reda - Did pretty well against some decent players, though his distribution was a bit off.

Picnic - Decent footballer, but never a wide player.

Lines - Was playing very well until his injury.

Semedo - His usual busy self.

JJ - Pretty good yesterday. His pace scares defenders whether they are Premiership or League One standard.

Harewood - Eurgh. No pace and a bit of a dopey fvcker to boot. Really wish we wouldn't sign him, but we are clearly going to do.

Maguire - Good footballer (hit a terrific cross field pass in the first half), but never looked like scoring.

The midfield trialist - Thought he did ok to be honest. Seems a decent footballer and made some good runs from midfield.

The fullback trialist - Think he was triaist unless it was Lee? Did ok.

That was Mattock :biggrin: The other trialist didn't get on

Guest foreverSWFC

Juror, Sniper and Ecclesall all seem to love Harewood. On that performance it scares me how people think he is a better option than COG or even worth a contract.

He was very poor.

Guest theowls 93

Off top of my head I'm trying to think who you mean in the Championship? International footballer who's made something like 100 appearances in the Premier League, also with 73 appearances for his country and 21 international goals! Can't be many with that sort of experience in the Championship surely?

Players like Matt Phillips, Tom Ince, Whittingham, Nathan Redmond, Matt Jarvis if he stays and they're just off of the top of my head

ey up weshall didn't know you were over would have tried my hardest to get if i had known mate ,

Sorry trev, I'm over with the family for a few days visiting my other kids, staying in a cottage with shibbo internet connection and didn't know there was a game until the Saturday morning, so it was a last minute decision.