For Those Who Went to Today's Game

Guest GreenGoose

Gardner and Llera look very very good together.

Kirkland looks solid.

Midfield ok.

Strikers not good enough for me, shows how much we miss Madine. Maguire was ok but Harewood is garbage and O'Grady is better but still not threatening.

Kirkland will be awesome

Gardner cool and awesome

Maguire little terrier, reckon he will prove good signing, always chasing and winning balls

Ogrady won more headers in five mins than Harewood all half

Pecnik quality. Will be a r8 signing

JJ once DJ calms him down will be good. Still very quick

Semedo n lines good in middle

Good performance alround.

WBA set of mardy C**nts

Edited by ozzieowl

Just got back

Defense was very solid. Gardner was class without breaking a sweat.

Lines looked very good until coming off.

Pecnik was great on the ball but chasing shadows defensively and went missing for periods. Could be a hero or could be an Esajas (not wanting to be negative about him - I thought he played well).

Harewood was no where near as bad as some are making out but wasn't great - would prefer to see some other options.

Maguire was everywhere. Covered loads of ground and looked comfortable on the ground.

Jarolim protected the ball well and looks like he likes to get forward - would like to see more of him.

Didn't create much today but i was very impressed with picnic overall. You can tell that hes a clever player, got good feet and eye for a pass. Maguire reminds me of billy sharpe, just didn't have the partner up top today. Enjoyed the game-was a good vibe about the ground.

UTO

COG better than Harewood by far.

Quite solid at back. Kirkland looked confident & a good signing. (May have been unsighted for goal)

Was our goal deflected? (Couldn't tell in South)

Lines was composed.

Picnic quite good, maybe needs to look over shoulder when we are defending opposite side.

(only went to see who was to step out at 3pm - Well Neil, who was it f8ckin Ozzie?)

I need to hear more about this

Tell me all about it

What happened ?

It was flying towards the west stand but did not want to be near the smelly Brommies..So did a u-turn,Flew over the players heads and did an emergency landing with its beak on a seat on the kop.

It was not seen again,A steward went looking for it, but just left it i think.

Kirkland commanding, caught offguard by their goal.

Buxton seemed a little slow off the mark sometimes.

Gardner and Llera were like the great wall of china.

Reda was strong in the tackle but clumsy on the ball.

Pecnik looked class.

Semedo was Semedo.

JJ put in a shift albeit not the best.

Still not convinced by Lines but he did well.

Harewood didn't do enough to warrant anything more than 1 year, if anything.

Maguire likes to run and chase the ball, a lot.

Didn't see enough of the trialist to rate him

I need to hear more about this

Tell me all about it

What happened ?

Well it kinda....erm.....just flew into a seat. Then a woman went to tell a steward about it (she was fat and probably wanted it for tea), but the steward couldn't find it.

Kamikaze duck with special invisibility powers.

What did we learn today?

What can you share?

Cheers

Of the new guys, Gardner and Kirkland were solid......thought Pechnic(sp) was very impressive, definately more to come from this lad once he gets to proper grip with the english game....very encouraging,

Not sure about Maguire, chases a lot but doesn't catch much....... Harewood was pretty dire, we can do better.

Mattock was alright, didn't have enough time to say if he will be good enough to displace Buxton.

The no 20 who came on for Lines(who looks like he might be out for a while) was iffy, but again not enough time to get a good impression.......who was he?

Antonio and family were having a good time in the directors box.

JJ lasted 90 minutes and looked like a new signing, he was pretty immense.

All in all a good, fiesty work out.

Guest markowl123

What a tvvat odemwingie is, what an embarrassment! We competed with them and was on top nearly all game, defence looked solid, Reda was his typical self, Gardener was solid, and same with Llera and Buxton. The midfield looked good also, maybe try amado? But semedo was also solid. Pecjnik (Sorry about the spelling) Definitely stood out for me, great on the ball and not scared going to a challenge, and JJ was knackered at the start of the second half. Also i thought maguire was brilliant today, a for a small player he's good on the ball and can pick a nice pass. Harewood i thought was OK, i'd give him a one year contract and see how he goes, his shooting was a bit off but it's early doors, But COG looked half decent when he came on, strong on the ball and heads almost everything, i think the squads definitely getting there!

We were much better than I expected.

Kirkland - confident and seems to catch the ball when diving rather than parry, bit like pressman, really impressed with him

Gardener - calm, assured, looks like a leader, potential captain

Pecnik - looked brilliant going forward, think he may be shaken defensively( worth noting he's my new favourite after throwing a right hook at dorrans, first time I've seen a player do that properly in a match since andy cole)

Jj/semedo/llera all same as ever

Harewood - hopefully wont get a contract

Mattock - looked very steady

Lines - for me the best player on the park until his injury, may be the kind of player that flourishes with more time on the ball IMO

Maguire - a real footballer, good with the ball at his feet and he's a very clever player

Guest MASSIVE_OWL

Couldnt complain with what I saw today, highly impressed with Maguire, his vision was immense and he runs all over place, pecnik stood out for me aswell! Atmosphere was quality for a friendly