Christophe Berra

Guest j bell

Guest JC Saviour

Wolves willing to listen to offers would we like someone like him or is he out of our range???

The posters wouldn't be slagging this thread off if the messiah DJ had intimated he would be interested. The problem is pal, your not taken seriously on here or they think you are still at school unless you are into 4 figures if you know what I mean.

The posters wouldn't be slagging this thread off if the messiah DJ had intimated he would be interested. The problem is pal, your not taken seriously on here or they think you are still at school unless you are into 4 figures if you know what I mean.

So what you're saying is - people might see more worth in this thread if the player in question was actually a transfer target for the club?

We can't get Danny Batth but Christophe Berra is realistic? Deary me.

Today Wolves announced they are listening to offers for him. Batth clear he wants to stay and fight for a place in the Wolves first team.

FWIW I think Berra will sign for Stoke or someone similar

Today Wolves announced they are listening to offers for him. Batth clear he wants to stay and fight for a place in the Wolves first team.

FWIW I think Berra will sign for Stoke or someone similar

I know they have. It still doesn't mean that we have any chance of signing him. If we can't afford to sign Danny Batth then we quite clearly can't afford Christophe Berra.

Lovely barrage of abuse from a load of cretins!

I've had the same for starting threads not deemed worthy by the owlstalk police

Please in future spend you spare time sifting through the MEGATHREAD! Ensure you note down every single player mentioned in said thread to avoid abuse! Thanks

Guest kiltonowl

Lovely barrage of abuse from a load of cretins!

I've had the same for starting threads not deemed worthy by the owlstalk police

Please in future spend you spare time sifting through the MEGATHREAD! Ensure you note down every single player mentioned in said thread to avoid abuse! Thanks

agreed....... theres some right self righteous knobs on here

agreed....... theres some right self righteous knobs on here

Exactly, I wonder if it is a strategy by the 'in crowd' to keep away newbies as they fear their mantle of 'Owlstalks coolest' is under threat, this needless wee wee taking is the reason so many fan pages die.