Foreign Players

Guest tally

Guest Distraught!

ive felt recently that the togetherness of our club has been down to the fact we have had a few local lads inc fellow owls in the squad, hope we dont lose the togetherness through too many nationalities like happened in the dark late 90s years :wacko:

Don't worry - Mandaric would never stretch to the sort of wages that asylum seekers want! :milan:

Send the buggers back.

lol

just remember the reported split in the camp during the "dark days" - im an englishman abroad and its difficult not to have cliques between nationalities due to different ways of life.

Batth seemed the ultimate pro last season, more of these types of players WHEREVER they are from please.

Edited by modboy

Guest Fedor

we had that guy who ended up with lepracy....handropoff

I had a girlfriend with lepracy,........ cracking fanny

When discussing my favourite players I realised that my top three fav players (not necesarily our best three, but certainly our "coolest three") were:

1. Semedo

2. Reda

3. Llera

Who were our only threee foreign players. Not sure its just them three or foreign players in general, but there is certainly something alluring about the foreign player.

I announced to the office last week that "we've signed a Slovenian international winger, and he's got long hair" - even the none-Wednesday fans were like: "that's cool"...

When discussing my favourite players I realised that my top three fav players (not necesarily our best three, but certainly our "coolest three") were:

1. Semedo

2. Reda

3. Llera

Who were our only threee foreign players. Not sure its just them three or foreign players in general, but there is certainly something alluring about the foreign player.

I announced to the office last week that "we've signed a Slovenian international winger, and he's got long hair" - even the none-Wednesday fans were like: "that's cool"...

JJ?