Wednesday after shrimpers ace

A defender who scored a hatrick?

Think he was playing upfront in that game, He was very versatile last season and he even ended up on the wing towards the back end of the season and play offs.

Think he was playing upfront in that game, He was very versatile last season and he even ended up on the wing towards the back end of the season and play offs.

I think you may find that we are not looking at him as a potential centre half.

I think you may find that we are not looking at him as a potential centre half.

I agree, Think the wing will be where DJ and his staff will of seen him most, Which by the way looked quite impressive when i saw him albeit a few games on sky.

I remember Luggy slagging him in the press for getting sent off and letting the team down, but he also seems to be one of their best players. Remember seeing him score some good goals on the tv.

Powerful aerial presence but I thought he was a cb? Think I signed him on Fifa manager mode too. He was good at fullback lol

Edited by Bluesteel

So according to that article, if we want 7 more players, 5 targets will be Amado, Regula, Norris, Mohsni, Antonio. If we're in for Treacy and Ranger too and are succesful, it doesn't leave room for much else.

Amado won't be included in that list. He's for the development squad. So that leaves a place for a new superstar lol

Guest Distraught!

So according to that article, if we want 7 more players, 5 targets will be Amado, Regula, Norris, Mohsni, Antonio. If we're in for Treacy and Ranger too and are succesful, it doesn't leave room for much else.

Does this seven include the Premier League loanees that Mandaric alluded to in the recent interview though?

Do you think we will get all 7 of those? I'd love it if we do though.

I'm sure DJ and all have a pretty big list at the moment.