frustrated

POPULAR SWFC SHIRT IN "SELLS OUT" SHOCKER!

Hold the front page.

Sauces report that high demand shirts to be used as makeshift tents ...in the recent downpour / deluge of rain....

Whilst Sauces report that the shirt sleeves, represent good drainpipes.....they are wary of the exta large neck-hole presenting a design problem that is not overly water-tight! :ph34r:

Guest Cheese

I suppose it's no surprise that they have quickly run out of the most popular sizes. Instead of spending weeks with teaser pictures it may not have been a bad idea to just show everyone what it is like then set up a pre order system. You could pay in advance and have an 'express' lane at the club shop. The club would know what sizes they would need well in advance and people would know their shirt/shirts are waiting for them. Alternatively, pre order for delivery.

I suppose it's no surprise that they have quickly run out of the most popular sizes. Instead of spending weeks with teaser pictures it may not have been a bad idea to just show everyone what it is like then set up a pre order system. You could pay in advance and have an 'express' lane at the club shop. The club would know what sizes they would need well in advance and people would know their shirt/shirts are waiting for them. Alternatively, pre order for delivery.

Sounds like a winner to me Cheesy

Guest Fedor

I'm not surprised if you're on owlstalk at half ten on a Friday night......

Says the guy who hasn't had a woman for 3 years

Guest Fedor

Oh right.

So everything everyone posts on here is the gospel truth?

You daft cûnt

Nice backtracking but you are not fooling anyone VIRGIN