frustrated

Guest Sniper1

Nice backtracking but you are not fooling anyone VIRGIN

Is this true Markowl?

Have you never felt the warm apple pie?

Guest Fedor

Well done you've done me I'm a 47 year old virgin.

*takes hat off to superior posters*

It would explain your other login name ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rustyfook

I snook a peek at Neil's book on Marketing techniques for the not-so-young, bloated and challenged; this is what it suggests in response to complaints such as yours:

Clearly the complainant has never worked in sales / marketing; the apparent lack of stock in sizes that will actually fit the majority of punters is an age-old ploy to ensure repeated visits to the store: when they can't buy what they came in for they will most likely buy something else instead but keep coming back, ad infinity and beyond. Of course in reality there's a shed load of stock in every size imaginable in the storage shed out back but if we sold it to them then they wouldn't keep coming back and buying other stuff. Of course the real skill in all this is to gauge just how long to keep stringing the customer along before they finally lose interest and do not bother to come back for the apparently mythical object of their desire! Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

:wacko:

lol

BRILLIANT !!

(for anyone oo iz a bit fick innit the above post is what we call on here 'humour' and not a serious/real picture of what goes off in 'real life' so please stop tweeting this and saying the club are actually doing this and get back to watching Jeremy Kyle in ya tracksuit you toothless gimps, and get an education/job)

lol

Owlstalk Shop

I suppose it's no surprise that they have quickly run out of the most popular sizes. Instead of spending weeks with teaser pictures it may not have been a bad idea to just show everyone what it is like then set up a pre order system. You could pay in advance and have an 'express' lane at the club shop. The club would know what sizes they would need well in advance and people would know their shirt/shirts are waiting for them. .

lol

Have you not read the posts on here about people not knowing which size to get?

Your method would have been total carnage

"I ordered an XL but when it got here its too small and i need an XXL instead. FFS this is a reyt flipping nightmare and not good enough: Now im gonna have to nip in and try it on.

Yours

Mr Angry

Vere Road

Sheffield 6'

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Sniper1

Oh the irony. Sounds like the actions of a skilled Sniper to me.

Just give me a clue how you would know?