frustrated

Left work early rushed home ! Battled through school pick up traffic got to Hillsborough at 4.10 rushed into the megastore grinning like a 10 year old at Xmas ! Sorry only got small or xxxl ! Ffs Wednesday your shop and supply is a joke ! Aaaaaaaargh ! Sorry rant over !

They should've worked til late Thursday night and had every single size out on display this morning, people are right to moan about this one.

It isn't good enough.

Every year it seems they run out of M,L and XL, yet always have MASSIVE amounts of Xs, s and xxxxxxl's left.

Think someone at the club would've made the connection by now and stop catering to people that are either too big to fit through our turnstiles or bulimic.

They should've worked til late Thursday night and had every single size out on display this morning, people are right to moan about this one.

It isn't good enough.

I snook a peek at Neil's book on Marketing techniques for the not-so-young, bloated and challenged; this is what it suggests in response to complaints such as yours:

Clearly the complainant has never worked in sales / marketing; the apparent lack of stock in sizes that will actually fit the majority of punters is an age-old ploy to ensure repeated visits to the store: when they can't buy what they came in for they will most likely buy something else instead but keep coming back, ad infinity and beyond. Of course in reality there's a shed load of stock in every size imaginable in the storage shed out back but if we sold it to them then they wouldn't keep coming back and buying other stuff. Of course the real skill in all this is to gauge just how long to keep stringing the customer along before they finally lose interest and do not bother to come back for the apparently mythical object of their desire! Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

:wacko:

Every year it seems they run out of M,L and XL, yet always have MASSIVE amounts of Xs, s and xxxxxxl's left.

Think someone at the club would've made the connection by now and stop catering to people that are either too big to fit through our turnstiles or bulimic.

Oh good. That means I will be able to pick up my 5X one in the morning. We can't all be perfect sizes. But we are All Wednesday aren't we? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest York-owl-chris

I agree. It's not us complaining about a lack of shirts, it's going to happen, it's the fact there's no communication so things like this happen. It's frustrating.

Guest Sniper1

The club phoned me at work this morning and said 'is that the Sniper? i said hello this is Sniper over', they then said

'Sniper the shirts for the muscular guys are running low, i said Roger, over' they said

'Just in case you were going to crawl into the shop today, we thought we would let you know', i said 'Roger Out'.

Nice of them, i thought.

Guest Big Guns

The club phoned me at work this morning and said 'is that the Sniper? i said hello this is Sniper over', they then said

'Sniper the shirts for the muscular guys are running low, i said Roger, over' they said

'Just in case you were going to crawl into the shop today, we thought we would let you know', i said 'Roger Out'.

Nice of them, i thought.

It's funny that I had a call from Wednesday the other night but wasn't in ,I wonder wot they wanted...

Guest Sniper1

Jordy Owl you little f'king bellend, why sneek on neg people and then sneek away, you cowardess little fkin rat.

Post about the topic you f'kin creature.

Guest super mandaric

Jordy Owl you little f'king bellend, why sneek on neg people and then sneek away, you cowardess little fkin rat.

Post about the topic you f'kin creature.

Seems to be negging anything positive related to the shirt :rolleyes: What a idiot!