IVAN KLASNIC TO SIGN FOR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY ?

Guest wilyfox

if the reported £2.5m battle between West Ham and Wigan for his signature is true, then yes...they'd wanna cash in rather than lose for nowt next summer - i'd have thought.

if the reported £2.5m battle between West Ham and Wigan for his signature is true, then yes...they'd wanna cash in rather than lose for nowt next summer - i'd have thought.

You'd have thought so but they did the opposite with Beckford even though he said he'd leave for free to go to the Premier League at the end of the season when his contract ended.

Guest wilyfox

You'd have thought so but they did the opposite with Beckford even though he said he'd leave for free to go to the Premier League at the end of the season when his contract ended.

fair point

Wow pretty amazing the fact that we're even linked with someone like him.

Klasnic used to be qualtiy at Bremen in the champs league, still think he would be a class act in the Championship.

Expect a mega-jizzathon if he signs thats for sure.

Good signing by GM for Bolton that. Always fancied him to get a goal when he came off the bench for them or times he did start. Hammer in one of his feet - forget which one.

I presume if there's anything in this, it was just an enquiry to sound him out. Doesn't seem viable unless he'd take a significant wage drop. Wouldn't be an automatic starter for us so no point paying the MASSIVE wages.

When I say wouldn't be an auto starter for us, I don't mean because he hasn't got the class - he has - but I doubt his body's standing up to 46 games a season. At 32, 2 kidney transplants and not started every week for many years would be too big an ask. Decent signing for a lower league Prem side or rich Champ side who can afford to use him sparingly.

Edited by Juror8