IVAN KLASNIC TO SIGN FOR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY ?

Malek, any thoughts on your fellow countryman?

I posted erlier in this thread, but lets write bit more.

He's allways been excellent finisher with his feet, and his head. He can create space for himself when he get ball in and around the area, but wont carve chances for himself (if you know what I mean).

He is stronger then he looks, and has good first touch, what he had of quickness is not there any more, and his fitness level and work rate is seriously lacking.

Not sure how he would adapt to Championship football, but if he get ball to feet in right area he will score, more ofthen then not.

His condition, age and high wages I'm sure he will demand would maki him considerable gamble of signing.

Not sure on him, but he might be worth one year deal with 'games played' and 'goals scored' clauses included.

Guest wilyfox

Klasnic = Prem

Lowe = League 1

Similar?????

lol

similar in terms of style, crazee foooool !! i'd rather we sign someone with different qualities to those we already have.

I posted erlier in this thread, but lets write bit more.

He's allways been excellent finisher with his feet, and his head. He can create space for himself when he get ball in and around the area, but wont carve chances for himself (if you know what I mean).

He is stronger then he looks, and has good first touch, what he had of quickness is not there any more, and his fitness level and work rate is seriously lacking.

Not sure how he would adapt to Championship football, but if he get ball to feet in right area he will score, more ofthen then not.

His condition, age and high wages I'm sure he will demand would maki him considerable gamble of signing.

Not sure on him, but he might be worth one year deal with 'games played' and 'goals scored' clauses included.

Thank you sir. That's a pretty good wrap up. Sorry I missed your earlier post, I'm guessing g-owls avatar distracted me and I pretty much didn't see anything else on the first page.

Guest Foxhill Owl

similar in terms of style, crazee foooool !! i'd rather we sign someone with different qualities to those we already have.

Pace ?

Guest Grez Bez

My David Hirst/ Hirts (Its a regional thing) was tongue in cheek but he does remind me of him in somke respect. Mainly that sheer power where he can run through a man and keep the ball!

Edited by Grez Bez

Guest kiltonowl

Ryan Lowe former Bury FC player or Ivan Klasnic former Werder Bremen player with 42 caps for Croatia.

Also cant decide if we should sign Antonio or go for Ronaldo, both have pace and an eye for goal...hmmmm???????

Guest wilyfox

Ryan Lowe former Bury FC player or Ivan Klasnic former Werder Bremen player with 42 caps for Croatia.

Also cant decide if we should sign Antonio or go for Ronaldo, both have pace and an eye for goal...hmmmm???????

you're so hung up on former glories. we wouldn't be getting the player that banged them in for Bremen or won those international caps; we'd be getting a striker released by Bolton, surplus to requirements, with questionable work-rate, and probably past his best at 32. if he'd tear the champ apart, why aren't Bolton retaining his services?!

Clinton Morrison and Francis Jeffers came to us with impressive CVs; didn't that work out well...

you're so hung up on former glories. we wouldn't be getting the player that banged them in for Bremen or won those international caps; we'd be getting a striker released by Bolton, surplus to requirements, with questionable work-rate, and probably past his best at 32. if he'd tear the champ apart, why aren't Bolton retaining his services?!

Clinton Morrison and Francis Jeffers came to us with impressive CVs; didn't that work out well...

Because there in over 100 million debt and need to halve their wage bill :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:milan: :milan: :milan: :milan:

Guest wilyfox

Because there in over 100 million debt and need to halve their wage bill :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:milan: :milan: :milan: :milan:

and yet they wanted to keep Reo-Coker - who probably earns more than Klasnic. if they thought Klasnic had a role to play in getting them back to the prem, they'd have found a way to keep him - just like they did Kevin Davies.

and yet they wanted to keep Reo-Coker - who probably earns more than Klasnic. if they thought Klasnic had a role to play in getting them back to the prem, they'd have found a way to keep him - just like they did Kevin Davies.

If theyve got Davis, Ngog, Sordell ect why do they need Klasnic..

I know lets keep all our strikers and let the rest of the team go.

Guest wilyfox

If theyve got Davis, Ngog, Sordell ect why do they need Klasnic..

I know lets keep all our strikers and let the rest of the team go.

perhaps because he out-scored both Davies and Ngog...

Guest wilyfox

Davies is club captain, and Ngog cost them 4million in the summer, hardly going to let them go.

i'm sure Bolton could have offered Klasnic a competitive championship wage had they wanted to keep him; believe the decision to release him was financial if ya like...

Normally want to avoid these players but I think Klasnic is a quality player. Surely his wages will be too much?

he's a 32 year old player without a club ,i would be surprised if any prem club wanted him so you'd think he'd be dropping his wage demands .wether he's good enough i dont know but he wouldnt get a bigger club than us if he is prepared to drop a league .