Blades friends and family

I guess a lot of us will have Blades friends and family. There are a few blades that I know that I can't wait to see so I can really take the wee wee out of them - it's going to be fantastic. I really flipping hate Sheffield United with a vengeance!

Here lies my problem:

My father-in-law is an absolute diamond - you couldn't wish to meet a nicer chap but he is a mad supporter of the pigs. He has always been magnanimous in defeat when we've beaten them and he never gets petty like your typical pig. Now, he doesn't have Sky Sports but is coming around to ours to watch the play-off first leg. How do I stop myself from doing cartwheels around the house when Stevenage stuff United.

I don't want to upset my father-in-law but I really flipping hate the pigs.

When Stevenage score just get up and walk into kitchen, do a little happy dance and then walk back in again as if nowt happened.

I thought that I could go and make a cup when Stevenage score. I could end up making several cups of tea.

I guess a lot of us will have Blades friends and family. There are a few blades that I know that I can't wait to see so I can really take the wee wee out of them - it's going to be fantastic. I really flipping hate Sheffield United with a vengeance!

Here lies my problem:

My father-in-law is an absolute diamond - you couldn't wish to meet a nicer chap but he is a mad supporter of the pigs. He has always been magnanimous in defeat when we've beaten them and he never gets petty like your typical pig. Now, he doesn't have Sky Sports but is coming around to ours to watch the play-off first leg. How do I stop myself from doing cartwheels around the house when Stevenage stuff United.

I don't want to upset my father-in-law but I really flipping hate the pigs.

I know, grow up and try to be mature about it. If you "hate" a football club, there's something wrong, because hatred is too strong a feeling to have about a person, let alone a business.

I thought that I could go and make a cup when Stevenage score. I could end up making several cups of tea.

I hope you end up with tannin poisonin' lol....seriously, hate is a bloody awful word to use...we all know some of them....i'd love it if they messed up tho.

When Stevenage score just get up and walk into kitchen, do a little happy dance and then walk back in again as if nowt happened.

Like this, but go outside, scream your lungs out, then walk back in all calm. He heard the scream, but you both ignore it :)

...off topic but..Mr Asteener your Christmas poem was the catalyst for me to feeling better in the week...before reading that I was waaaaaay too tense.

Could you work really hard over the next few days and come up with something to compliment it but in a joyous, jubilant way to celebrate the last few months culminating with yesterdays events?

Ta :reda:

I know, grow up and try to be mature about it. If you "hate" a football club, there's something wrong, because hatred is too strong a feeling to have about a person, let alone a business.

Good god man you really are the most miserable bugger.

It's all down to semantics isn't it. Let's never use the word 'tragic' again or 'epic' or 'amazing' or the phrase 'miserable pedantic stinky flaps who ought to get a flipping life because he's more concerned about word usage than allowing a fellow owl to enjoy the moment'.

What do you think?

Guest Distraught!

Bang the table with your fist whilst saying "Oh damn, what a frightfully horrible shame that is" then sneak out to the kitchen for a session of rolling about on the floor in fits of laughter.

Guest JC Saviour

Try preaching that to those scum bags at S2.