17 Wednesday Managers

25. I put on the original post my first manager was Vic Buckingham, it was actually Harry Catterick before he left for Everton was it???

Yes, Was Everton. My dad told us he wanted money to buy one more player(can't remember who) said he'd win us the league with him.Wouldn't give him money,so he went to Everton bought the player and guess what...surprise.surprise they won the league! Some things never change,will they ever?

Yes, Was Everton. My dad told us he wanted money to buy one more player(can't remember who) said he'd win us the league with him.Wouldn't give him money,so he went to Everton bought the player and guess what...surprise.surprise they won the league! Some things never change,will they ever?

Storey Moore ............Forest

Storey Moore ............Forest

Ian Storey Moore went from Forest to Manchester United. I can remember Cloughie at Derby famously parading him round the pitch as Derby, announcing he was signingfor them, and then the player promptly signing for Man Utd. Pretty sure he didn't ever play for Everton

Ian Storey Moore went from Forest to Manchester United. I can remember Cloughie at Derby famously parading him round the pitch as Derby, announcing he was signingfor them, and then the player promptly signing for Man Utd. Pretty sure he didn't ever play for Everton

Just text my dad!! He say's it wasJoe Baker the Alan Shearer of his day. harry told the board if they signed him for 60,000 they'd be best team in england. Foiled again!!

Just text my dad!! He say's it wasJoe Baker the Alan Shearer of his day. harry told the board if they signed him for 60,000 they'd be best team in england. Foiled again!!

Joe Baker certainly didn't play for Everton. he was one of the first English players to be very successful outside of England. he played for a long time at Hibs, and I think in Italy, and in England played for Arsenal, Forest and Sunderland.