It's time to recall Clinton!

Lowe needs 3 chances before he scores, Madine has quite clearly got an attitude problem and O'Grady just doesn't score enough.

Clinton is passionate (has anyone heard him on the radio tonight!?) he's been around the blOck a few times and deserves a chance.

Guest totemowl
Acted like an idiot on the radio just now but he and COG linked up well together a few times previously.

No he didn't. But he had been misled by his mate. Like the OP, i like his passion.

No it's not. We were ok when Clinton was at MK. Bad influence maybe?? Never going to score many. Sooner he's away from the club the better.

That's my opinion. It's never changed and I realise there are people on here who rate him. Everyone has different views which I can accept.

No it's not. We were ok when Clinton was at MK. Bad influence maybe?? Never going to score many. Sooner he's away from the club the better.

That's my opinion. It's never changed and I realise there are people on here who rate him. Everyone has different views which I can accept.

That's your view and it's fair enough although I think it's a little unfair to blame our dip in form on a single player who's hardly had a chance in the first team during that period.

Also to say he's a bad influence is just pure guess work.

Clearly will offer more than Madine.... thought he had turned the corner when he came on in the derby... how wrong was I.

Really baffled as to what has happened to him, touch, attitude and ability to make an impact

That's your view and it's fair enough although I think it's a little unfair to blame our dip in

form on a single player who's hardly had a chance in the first team during that period.

Also to say he's a bad influence is just pure

guess work.

I just don't rate him. Never have. Never will. Sorry. From the way he goes off on the pitch and obviously after tonight off the pitch he's a show off. It can't be good.

You don't hear a peep from him while Megson was here now he's going loopy on the radio. Next will be outrageous twittering etc etc.

Jones needs to sort him.

Not aware of this, what happened mate?

Clinton and his girlfriend were back and forthing on how Megson should be sacked, touting Morrison to MK Dons etc. Basically she would slag him off then he would chime in. Led to her deleting her profile temporarily when a light was shone on her identity.

It's in this thread: http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/155709-official-morrison-gone-to-mk-dons/page__st__270

Clinton and his girlfriend were back and forthing on how Megson should be sacked, touting Morrison to MK Dons etc. Basically she would slag him off then he would chime in. Led to her deleting her profile temporarily when a light was shone on her identity.

It's in this thread: http://www.owlstalk....s/page__st__270

Marie Godbeer resides at the same Nottingham address as a Clinton H Morrison. The proof has been deleted but here is what she's been posting to his twitter profile:

mariegodbeer Marie Godbeer

Every cloud has a silver lining :)

3 hours ago »

@ @hamer30 today is not a good day. I am so mad right about now and really want to blow my lid :{

3 hours ago »

@ @23chappers @chris_thefish @victoria1867 watch this space :(

3 hours ago »

I think megson is a complete idiot!! I hope he gets the sack!

@ @Laroome @morrisonclinton if you dont play this weekend its defo personal. I'm gonna start a twitter campaign to get you on the pitch!

17 hours ago »

@ @Laroome defo think clinton deserves his place if he doesnt play this weekend its definitley personal

17 hours ago »

@ @morrisonclinton noway u r 5th choice that tw@t surely is not that stupid to keep his best player this season on the bench?

17 hours ago »

@morrisonclinton Is sheff wed getting a 5th striker on loan. Where will that leave you? I get the feeling smegson is not ur biggest fan!

21 hours ago »

@BroomOwl @morrisonclinton guessing megson doesn't like morrison. Ok leave him off lose the game hopefully lose his job too, idiot

16 Aug »

@dsharpeswfc @morrisonclinton obviously has personal problem against Clinton why leave a proven goal scorer on the bench when ur losing?

16 Aug »

@ @MikeCrocombe so what he wants his team to win what's the biggie? Is there something wrong with him showing passion?

16 Aug »

@morrisonclinton how can you not be on the pitch? Megson has must have a personal problem with u as you are proven goal scorer!

16 Aug

12 Aug »

@morrisonclinton #SWFC it seems #Garymegson really doesn't want to compliment Clinton on his performance last night. http://yfrog.us/nsh6dz

12 Aug » mariegodbeer Marie Godbeer

@ @DuttyB obviously Clinton not that ginger idiot!

12 Aug

Clinton has never been good enough since his arrival. Our upturn in form coincided with his departure to MK Dons. Obviously I don't know for sure but I suspect he is a bad influence and has kept it buttoned since he came back from exile.

In addition to the stuff on twitter his reaction after scoring against Charlton was "me,me,me" and he had a sly dig at Megson by saying he thought he wasn't going to be put on when Lowe got injured and implied that he thought we were going to defend a 1-0 loss. My overriding opinion of him is if it isn't the Clinton Morrison Show on TV he'll change the channel and hide the remote.

If his attitude is not the problem you may argue that he deserves a chance but he has had so many chances at this club without delivering that he should have been offloaded in January and another striker brought in on loan. It is highly unlikely he can produce something that Madine, Lowe or O'Grady can't.

I'd love it if he came on and scored the winner in any game for us and would happily accept him as a Wednesday legend if he scored the winner in the play off final. I must qualify this by saying that I would also do the same if Hitler, Thatcher or Andrew Lansley got us promotion.