It's time to recall Clinton!

Guest msterland

then its up to Dave Jones to get him interested or move him on! people talk of revolutionary strike-partnerships that have already been tried, tested, and FAILED!

.no madine will do nothing now finished in my eyes ,has no matter if he played good or bad he got all the praise in the world from megson , for me megson clearly had a problem against Morrison like he does with a few players hopefully this will not be carried on

Guest Bald Owl

Lowe needs 3 chances before he scores, Madine has quite clearly got an attitude problem and O'Grady just doesn't score enough.

Clinton is passionate (has anyone heard him on the radio tonight!?) he's been around the blOck a few times and deserves a chance.

Passion doesn't score goals and neither does he waste of space move on. Falls down, waves his arms about, too slow and does **** all.

Edited by Bald Owl

Guest wilyfox

.no madine will do nothing now finished in my eyes ,has no matter if he played good or bad he got all the praise in the world from megson , for me megson clearly had a problem against Morrison like he does with a few players hopefully this will not be carried on

probably for the best that you're not the one making decisions then

Guest msterland

Passion doesn't score goals and neither does he waste of space move on. Falls down, waves his arms about, too slow and does **** all.

fans like you make me sick why hammer the players that don't get any time when there is clearly players on the pitch that look like it was to much trouble putting the shirt on

Guest krisswfc1

i dont think clinton is the answer, but he was the sort of player maybe we needed on the pitch yesterday, fired up and a motivator