It's time to recall Clinton!

Guest wilyfox

we've rotated between Lowe and Madine without much success of late; i guess its Morrison's turn...although i'm not convinced it'll pay off.

Guest Teetowl

Me personally. I would be looking to loan Madine out, possibly to one of the building sites or warehouses where I work and let him have the face on there and see how long he lasts. His head hasn't been here for a while now and can only be a bad for the team

Edited by Teetowl

Guest peterathertonfanclub

Never ever thought I would say this........ Give Morrison a chance, can't be any worse than what I have just witnessed

Guest owl9257

Lowe needs 3 chances before he scores, Madine has quite clearly got an attitude problem and O'Grady just doesn't score enough.

Clinton is passionate (has anyone heard him on the radio tonight!?) he's been around the blOck a few times and deserves a chance.

Clinton is a smashing bloke in the twilight of his career, but he brings to the team exactly what the other 3 forwards do - no pace. If we had any pace in midfield we would create far more chances with them latching on to the hold up play of the likes of Clinton or O'grady.

I take that on board Lincowl but if you read on a couple of pages in that link you've provided you'll also see that fans are commenting on an interview Madine did for player crediting a lot of his goal scoring run to his partnership with Morrison and Morrison's hold up play.

I take that on board Lincowl but if you read on a couple of pages in that link you've provided you'll also see that fans are commenting on an interview Madine did for player crediting a lot of his goal scoring run to his partnership with Morrison and Morrison's hold up play.

Don't get me wrong I was a supporter of Clinton footballing wise at the time and third post in I agree he could be worth another go with COG. I was responding to your point about him not being proved a bad influence. The Megson twitter stuff made him a bad influence IMO.

Lowe needs 3 chances before he scores, Madine has quite clearly got an attitude problem and O'Grady just doesn't score enough.

Clinton is passionate (has anyone heard him on the radio tonight!?) he's been around the blOck a few times and deserves a chance.

Trouble is with Clinton he doesn't score and he's crap.

Get rid of him along with Madine, O'Grady and Lowe all very third rate.

Unless we are bringing anyone else in, sure give Clinton a go If Jones has us playing proper football on the deck, we may just start to see more goals from our strikers I'm gonna say that the two the previous manager signed, COG and Lowe, aren't good enough, but he sure as hell didn't know how to use em

Guest msterland

The hate campaign shenanigans he and his girlfriend orchestrated on Twitter were pretty disgusting.

Serious some of you on here are really full off rubbish talking about Clinton's personal details so what if that is or is not his ff she has her own views and can voice them whenever she wants just like a fan does and it has got roger all to do with any of us I agree with her she talked alot of sense I wanted him sacking never wanted him there in first place good riddance , and Clint has not been given a chance by any of you 5 or 10 mins that isent any good he deserves better he has loads to give ,given chance , he is the most passionate player we have , you telling me it even looks like madine wants to even put on that shirt rubbish , and has for Morrison on the radio the man was defending himself from idiots Luke you making big issues out of him going to the rumbleing toilet honestly get a grip

Guest fournil

Marie Godbeer resides at the same Nottingham address as a Clinton H Morrison. The proof has been deleted but here is what she's been posting to his twitter profile:

mariegodbeer Marie Godbeer

Every cloud has a silver lining :)

3 hours ago »

@ @hamer30 today is not a good day. I am so mad right about now and really want to blow my lid :{

3 hours ago »

@ @23chappers @chris_thefish @victoria1867 watch this space :(

3 hours ago »

I think megson is a complete idiot!! I hope he gets the sack!

@ @Laroome @morrisonclinton if you dont play this weekend its defo personal. I'm gonna start a twitter campaign to get you on the pitch!

17 hours ago »

@ @Laroome defo think clinton deserves his place if he doesnt play this weekend its definitley personal

17 hours ago »

@ @morrisonclinton noway u r 5th choice that tw@t surely is not that stupid to keep his best player this season on the bench?

17 hours ago »

@morrisonclinton Is sheff wed getting a 5th striker on loan. Where will that leave you? I get the feeling smegson is not ur biggest fan!

21 hours ago »

@BroomOwl @morrisonclinton guessing megson doesn't like morrison. Ok leave him off lose the game hopefully lose his job too, idiot

16 Aug »

@dsharpeswfc @morrisonclinton obviously has personal problem against Clinton why leave a proven goal scorer on the bench when ur losing?

16 Aug »

@ @MikeCrocombe so what he wants his team to win what's the biggie? Is there something wrong with him showing passion?

16 Aug »

@morrisonclinton how can you not be on the pitch? Megson has must have a personal problem with u as you are proven goal scorer!

16 Aug

12 Aug »

@morrisonclinton #SWFC it seems #Garymegson really doesn't want to compliment Clinton on his performance last night. http://yfrog.us/nsh6dz

12 Aug » mariegodbeer Marie Godbeer

@ @DuttyB obviously Clinton not that ginger idiot!

12 Aug

Looks like she had Megson sussed unlike the majority on here.

Guest wilyfox

Madine and Clinton is our best partnership. Not just saying this now, I've been saying it all season.

that is the very partnership that failed dismally at the start of the season before O'Grady and Lowe arrived. in my opinion, we don't really have a strike-partnership that works. we've tried various combinations with varying degrees of success and failure. Madine has to be considered our brightest prospect upfront because of his tally and previous form; but he looks a shadow of his former self at the moment...

Guest msterland

that is the very partnership that failed dismally at the start of the season before O'Grady and Lowe arrived. in my opinion, we don't really have a strike-partnership that works. we've tried various combinations with varying degrees of success and failure. Madine has to be considered our brightest prospect upfront because of his tally and previous form; but he looks a shadow of his former self at the moment...

shut up you fool have you been watching the game today he is not interested

Guest msterland
laughable some of the claims that since Morrison has come back from MK Dons, our form has been patchy

bad influence?? do me a rumbleing favour .. jesus wept

Exactly, what does it tell u that he was having them in for the dons ppl need to take a good look at what there saying

Guest wilyfox

shut up you fool have you been watching the game today he is not interested

then its up to Dave Jones to get him interested or move him on! people talk of revolutionary strike-partnerships that have already been tried, tested, and FAILED!