Get Trev a Season Ticket Fund

Fookin' Ell..I bet Trev was absolutely made up when that goal went in!..I mean lets face it though we all enjoyed it....Trev must have set off for his biggest game in god knows how long praying for something like that...and to see Hillsborough like that....3 sides of the ground bouncing, the Lepp emptying, the game won...I bet he's fvckin' floatin' home

Guest JoeTheOwl

Beat me to it FG. :sad:

In all seriousness, if we can work out a price for travel, care for Diane and the season ticket, i'm more than happy to spend good money on getting Trev to the church more often. Obviously a good luck talisman :biggrin:

...tough choice...Smile tickets are a good shout...but getting Trev back for another game or two would be a good callt maybe?

I'm sure Trev, although I wouldn't want to speak for him, would possibly see being away from home for every home game something he couldn't manage.

...tough choice...Smile tickets are a good shout...but getting Trev back for another game or two would be a good callt maybe?

I'm sure Trev, although I wouldn't want to speak for him, would possibly see being away from home for every home game something he couldn't manage.

Fait do's...It's a cause close to my heart but i appreciate that Trev deserves a shout!

Darra and Trevdi parked up at ours before the game, they nipped in for a quick drink and a chat before they set about their journey home. I'd not met Trev or Darra before today, but I must say they are both top blokes, I really enjoyed their company for the short time I was with them. Trev looked really made up, it was great that the Wednesday community could come together in this way. If Trev's up for another visit, be it a season ticket, or the odd game, or even the play-off final should we get there, I'd chip in.

To all the Owlstalkers that I met for the first time today, I'm proud to able to count myself as one of you, we Wednesdayites really are the best

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Id forgotten about Trevs trip

yes he must be a lucky omen.........I was totally expecting us to lose

Get him a ticket.........Im in

I'll even offer to chip in with a lift for one of the games