Scunthorpe United 1 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Sheff Owl

Is Lowe this seasons Heffernan? Discuss.

Said that time and time again.

Irvine brought in Heffernan and didn't play him...

Megson didn't play him....

Megson brings in Lowe and doesn't hardly play him....

Lowe and Heffernan are quite similar, in movement, playing on the shoulder and can score goals...

That leads me to ask again...was Lowe really a Megson signing?

Daniel Jones, from nowhere to starting....strange that one.

Given that Buxton, R.Jones, and Reda are definitely injured then it's not really that strange when you also consider that Bennett has hardly covered himself in glory so far (and in any case Bennett may also be injured).

Who was being interviewed just a few minutes ago. Scouse accent, was it the new Jones lad?

I quite like the look of the team, good balance to it with Palmer and JJ on the flanks.

The only concern is at LB with D Jones like others have said, Bennett still can't be ready.

Overall looks good though, cmon wednesday!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Saw dj with rod on sat walking to Danny Bathe new flat. Didn't have my shirt on so kept shut, but I was very tempted to tell him to get his act together and live up to what we all thought he may have in his locker.

You pussied out basically.

Guest UncoveredKop

A scrappy 0-1 away win would do me, let's score a late on on 86 minutes, and then play out 15 minutes of extra extra time that never was, but bring the points home for a win.

0-1 to the Wed-nes-day

Lines the scorer

JJ has got to put a full shift in tonight. I hope he justifies his starting place and shuts a few critics up. Palmer another with a point to prove and DJ with a miracle to perform to convert his critics. Sometimes these so callled make-shift sides turn in a real suprise performance, hope tonight is one. Come on you rumblein blue and white wizards..... lets av it!!!!!!!!