Scunthorpe United 1 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Venue: Glanford Park

Kick-Off: 7.45pm GMT

Weather Forecast: Colder that recently, maybe a shower or two, some wind, all under floodies of course.

Pitch : Perfect to soft conditions.

Recommended Stud Length: Medium rubber studs \ blades.

Recommended Drink: Bovril or Iron Brew.

Recommended Pie: Hot Pork pie

Recommended Supporters Apparel: Team Shirt over a tthermal vest and a very warm jacket should be enough.

(this excludes Tango and his impersonators of course)

Prediction: Bounceback from recent disappointments 4-1 Wednesday. Madine - 2, Lowe 1, one of our big defenders - 1, I have no idea who will score for them, some flukey goal in the wind I imagine,

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Need to put pressure on the piggies and Uddersfield...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest thekelch

Team assuming injured players don't make it:

Weaver - Otsemobor, Batth, Llera, Buxton - M Jones, Lines, Semedo, J Johnson - O’Grady, Madine (4-4-2)

2-1 to Wednesday: O'Grady and Batth on scoresheet

Guest PointlessOwl

Team assuming injured players don't make it:

Weaver - Otsemobor, Batth, Llera, Buxton - M Jones, Lines, Semedo, J Johnson - O’Grady, Madine (4-4-2)

2-1 to Wednesday: O'Grady and Batth on scoresheet

This ^^. But with Prutton and possible Lowe!

Guest JoeTheOwl

I feel cheated. No personal writing flair, no creativity, lack of grammar and no pie or drink of the day?!?!

Details to come later indeed...

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I feel cheated. No personal writing flair, no creativity, lack of grammar and no pie or drink of the day?!?!

Details to come later indeed...

Quality takes time...

Guest James-The-Owl

Setting off at around 1745 GMT, even skipping uni so I can make the train home in time to drive from Sheffield.

Wednesday before education, that's dedication.

0-2 (Madine, JJ)

UTO.

I'm not confident at all. Been to Sflaphorpe twice before, and not seen Wednesday win on either occasion.

I predict a drab 0-0 draw for tonight, but hopefully we'll nick a goal ****** a narrow victory. Can see it been a tight, cagey affair.

Team prediction:

Bywater, Otsemobor, Batth, Llera, Bennett, Semedo, Lines, Buxton, Jones, Madine, COG.

I've been to Scunny three times and never seen us win. In fact we've been pretty garbage on every occasion.

I'll take any sort of win tonight, don't care if he 'hoof' it all night, have one shot on goal, play crap etc. etc. as long as we just grab that one goal and get ourselves back on track.

Team Prediction.

Bywater

Otsemebor

Batth

Llera

Buxton

Jones

Semedo

Lines

Johnson

Madine

O'Grady

Score Prediction

1-0 Wednesday, Gary Madine goalscorer.

(Not confident of that though)

Guest barrieowl

Cant wait ,getting picked up at 4 in Donny should be in Scunny for 4 30 few beers Wednesday to win 3-0 will be too strong for them .

Guest PointlessOwl

Cant wait ,getting picked up at 4 in Donny should be in Scunny for 4 30 few beers Wednesday to win 3-0 will be too strong for them .

Why can't everyone be this confident? There people saying we're going to loose 4-0??? Crazy

Guest PointlessOwl

Don't think many of us have seen us win at scunny, last time was 1958 4-1 I think lol

Better get behind the lads then. Doesn't seem that hard a place to go for most teams ;)

Although I don't believe in all this "we never win at Scunny" talk, I think that given how we're playing at the moment combined with the injuries we have in the side, I have a very bad feeling that we'll lose this one tonight.

I think it'll be 2-0 to Scunny.