Scunthorpe United 1 - 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Said that time and time again.

Irvine brought in Heffernan and didn't play him...

Megson didn't play him....

Megson brings in Lowe and doesn't hardly play him....

Lowe and Heffernan are quite similar, in movement, playing on the shoulder and can score goals...

That leads me to ask again...was Lowe really a Megson signing?

Lowe has already started as many games for us as what Heffernan did all of last season - and Lowe has spent some of this time injured, as well as the fact he wasn't signed until September.

You can hardly equate the two, and your point in bold is just ridiculous.

Guest Sheff Owl

Who contrary to the earlier post is a decent defender, nothing like Daniel Jones.

Semi has pace to burn and he just seems very reluctant to use it.

He does tend to slow down attacks, when he receives the ball he either passes it sideways or backwards, just wish he would move forward a bit more with and without the ball.

Could see Prutton leaving soon. His shunning is near Coke level.

Tbf despite his wonder goal last match he played, otherwise people said he was largely anonymous.

And Megson has said he wants people he can rely on to perform...id not swap Lines or Semedo for him despite their below-par form recently.

Megson's shown you can fight your way back into the team, shown by JJ starting tonight.

Evening all

Settled in for an evening of acute tension ...............its the wednesday way! Eening/morning toronto.......cant rely on Ollie for evening games as he's conked out in his bed ..... no idea of midweek games.............waiting for Blackpool.........never mind a scrappy 1-0 will do me

Semi has pace to burn and he just seems very reluctant to use it.

He does tend to slow down attacks, when he receives the ball he either passes it sideways or backwards, just wish he would move forward a bit more with and without the ball.

I agree on those points, but he defends well and is solidly dependable. It's all very odd as he came with the reputation of being a poor defender but a fast attacking player.

hmmm completely different lineup to what we are used to seeing. I agree with others in this thread that I struggle to see why Prutton doesn't get a sniff, specially with how when he has played we have had an extra bit of flair from him, that said everybody wanted JJ and Palmer to get a game so guess we cant switch every position!

Hope the pace on both wings encourages more passing play, not the high balls that have been creeping in since madines return.

Tbf despite his wonder goal last match he played, otherwise people said he was largely anonymous.

And Megson has said he wants people he can rely on to perform...id not swap Lines or Semedo for him despite their below-par form recently.

Megson's shown you can fight your way back into the team, shown by JJ starting tonight.

I agree but if you're going to rate him enough to sign him he must be due another chance to impress. Swindon fans did warn us he was useless in their relegation season.