Wednesday fan puts Ozzie Owl in hospital...

I didn't see a punch, I shook hands with someone, I moved onto the next person and felt a whack on the side of my head, I tried to get over the wall but got double vision and fell back. I can accept it wasn't a punch, but since when is it "Acceptable" to hit someone over the head for doing their job?

I'm not taking it any further and I wouldn't press any charges, just hope he's learnt a lesson.

Do you have it on video ?

I would like to see it for educational/health and safety reasons, not because it may be funny.

How long have you been Ozzie, and has this ever happened before ? Is your head heavy ?

Also do you not perspire a lot in that costume, and does it smell ?

I'm glad you are ok and not too traumatised.

Ozzie, are you sure you just didn't have a climbing over a wall fail, and then get a bit embarrassed and need something to blame ?

We've all done it. You try something that was easy when you were younger, but it all goes wrong. That wall is higher than it looks too.

lol

Guest cypress hill

Congratulations to the chavvy fan on the kop at half time who decided to smash Ozzie Owl in the head which ended up with him being taken to Hospital with concussion

FFS what a crazy day

your guna get your massive head kicked in

Just looked on Facebook, and realise I actually used to teach the lad, him and his mates are sound and this will be a daft joke taken out of all proportions by people on here.

I don't think people are being serious asking for a ban, but if you are, do one. They follow Wednesday home and away, and cause no trouble whatsoever.

Ozzie, are you sure you just didn't have a climbing over a wall fail, and then get a bit embarrassed and need something to blame ?

The wall fail only happened due to dizzyness from being hit on the head, I am a little bit embarrassed about the fall, but am in no way blaming anyone but myself for the fall, it's the hit on the head that's the issue.

And yes I'm not as young as I used to be!

I've drawn a line under the incident and moved on, hope everyone else can.

Cheers

Ozzie

We've all done it. You try something that was easy when you were younger, but it all goes wrong. That wall is higher than it looks too.

lol

Just looked on Facebook, and realise I actually used to teach the lad, him and his mates are sound and this will be a daft joke taken out of all proportions by people on here.

I don't think people are being serious asking for a ban, but if you are, do one. They follow Wednesday home and away, and cause no trouble whatsoever.

I don't want anyone banned, appreciate its been blown out of all proportion.

Perhaps his "Pat" is harder than he thought.

Let's all move on and draw a line under this, I have!

If I see him again I'll shake his hand, I bear no grudges.

Cheers Ozzie