Wednesday fan puts Ozzie Owl in hospital...

Guest Teetowl

I can just imagine the relief on the guys face that fell off the kop wall lying in northern general after just being told that his brain scan had come back all clear. Then it turning to sheer terror as a 6 foot owl gets wheeled in besides him :-)

Guest Deleted member

I can just imagine the relief on the guys face that fell off the kop wall lying in northern general after just being told that his brain scan had come back all clear. Then it turning to sheer terror as a 6 foot owl gets wheeled in besides him :-)

Hahahaha I really shouldnt have read this thread with cracked ribs - I'm in f***ing agony here

Brilliant. :biggrin:

One or two little Strigine giveaways.

I'd love to be proved wrong though. Do you have a pic of Ozzie relaxing at home ?

I have no photos of Ozzie relaxing at home, so if that's the proof you want, I can't provide that, but am interested as to what your proof of "Fact" is!

Guest Deleted member

Just while we're on the subject - take care getting in that bird bath Ozzie - I'd hate for you to fall backwards and knock yourself out