Wednesday fan puts Ozzie Owl in hospital...

Completely blown out of proportion. It was a friendly pat over the head and then Ozzie tried to mount the wall and fell backwards and was laid out on the floor for a good 30 seconds. :reda:

Agreed its been blown out of all proportion, but it was far heavier than a "Friendly" pat, remember Ozzie's vision is not great, I can't see someone about to "Pat" my head when approaching behind me and hence have no idea that the impact is coming. I tried to jump over the wall as I have done many times, to give the lad a "Friendly" hug, however my vision and balance had been affected by concussion which is a well known side affect to being hit on the head.

As I have stated in previous posts, no harm done and all water under the bridge.

Let's just move on!

Ozzie

I didn't see a punch, I shook hands with someone, I moved onto the next person and felt a whack on the side of my head, I tried to get over the wall but got double vision and fell back. I can accept it wasn't a punch, but since when is it "Acceptable" to hit someone over the head for doing their job?

I'm not taking it any further and I wouldn't press any charges, just hope he's learnt a lesson.

My kids are in meltdown. I've just convinced them Ozzie IS AN OWL and now he's writing messages on here.

Guest mrbluesky

I have tears of laughter rolling down my face!!!the wifes lookin at me gone out!!

I FOOOKIN LOVE YOU OWLSTALK!!!! :laugh:

Thread of the year!