Wednesday fan puts Ozzie Owl in hospital...

You wouldn't,t believe the hassle the mascots have had over the years.

Today Ozzie was thumped by a ****** from the Kop. This caused Ozzie suffer from some dizziness. Ozzie tried to climb the wall and because of the dizziness lost his balance and fell backwards onto the track.

I believe he was attended too by the doctor who diagnosed slight concussion ( not certain whether he went to hospital or not)

Reminds me of the season in the early 90's when Hirst was coming back from injury, I think it was against Norwich when we were on Sky.

During the warm up Hirst spun 180 degrees and hit a left foot volley that absolutely cracked Ozzie Owl on the head as a sweet as a nut, he had been fannying about on the goal line as the players tapped the ball around and as a result his head came off. The bloke was laid on the floor, on his knees looking a right chump.

At half-time Ozzie came on the pitch with a comedy bandage on his head.

Guest KopLegend

That is the link to my Facebook profile, il tell you the true story, ozzie owl walks along the front of the kop at half time I shake his hand pat him on the head then 10 seconds later he tries to jump over the barrier for some reason and falls off. Now this has some how changed into me hitting him:L

That is the link to my Facebook profile, il tell you the true story, ozzie owl walks along the front of the kop at half time I shake his hand pat him on the head then 10 seconds later he tries to jump over the barrier for some reason and falls off. Now this has some how changed into me hitting him:L

Yet you just deleted that status, and that picture? hmm.

What picture did you delete ?

Owlstalk Shop

I didn't see a punch, I shook hands with someone, I moved onto the next person and felt a whack on the side of my head, I tried to get over the wall but got double vision and fell back. I can accept it wasn't a punch, but since when is it "Acceptable" to hit someone over the head for doing their job?

I'm not taking it any further and I wouldn't press any charges, just hope he's learnt a lesson.