The Larget Noise that you ever heard

The new Kop when opened with a new roof increased the capacity from about 17,000 to approximately 25,000. The noise that 25,000 Wednesday fans made when they were in full voice was unbelievable - deafning - I think it was a game against Everton when the kop made the loudest noise I have ever heard wow what a night that was. Tell everyone those experiences where you were proudest and loudiet please.Tell them about the Germans lol

Guest BoomTownOwls

The most I have ever seen the ground explode in a single short burst was the Lee Briscoe last minute winner in the infamous Di Canio v Alcock match.

Everybody went mental.

Guest JonTheOwl66

jontheowls bird fart wot a ripper

lol

A few years back.. Maybe 2002, Sheffield Derby. At Hillsborough, that noise actually hurt my ears.

Other than that.. Probably sometime back when we used to be successful, but that specific Derby was incredibly loud.

Guest Go For It Owl

I heard a rumour that Rob will be singing 'This City Is Ours' on the microphone when we are on the pitch with the flag Eaton. Pass it on. (I didn't just make that up)

HAHA !

If the mic man is nearby the Ultras will mug him and I'll give it a blast !!!!!

The most noise I've ever heard at Hillsborough was the UEFA Cup match against Keiserslaurten. The atmosphere that night was amazing.

Best ever atmosphere at Hillsborough.

Although celebrating our equaliser (winner) against the pics this year in the beam back was pretty loud (and utterly mental)

wednesday fans sining wemberley, wemberley after they had equalised against brighton in the fa cup semi final at highbury was extremely loud, sent a shiver down my spine, also the singing leaving blackburn in 1980 walking throught the streets at night was unvelieveable.

Guest Big Guns

The noisiest I can remember was the home second leg semi final of the Rumbelows cup v Chelsea in 1991 when we won 3-1 - that was some atmosphere

Same here best I've ever known