Who was your Sheffield Wednesday childhood HERO ?

Guest Thurgowland

Darren Potter lol

Only joking its David Hirst- An inspiration for me as a youngster growing up watching Wednesday in finals, premier league and scoring heaps of goals, but not just ordinary goals, truely amazing left, right header, pile drivers, tap ins. A class act and the fact he's a local lad makes it even better and easier for my choice. Waddle and Carbone weren't that far off hero status too though.

Guest chuckie4570

The one the only the man the legend......that is Mr.Christopher Waddle..!!!!!! I would walk over hot coals to see this man play the beautiful game!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest foreverSWFC

Steve MacLean and i know it's sad but Alan Quinn.

Was distraught when he signed for the piggies, i teared the huge poster of him on my wall to shreds. I know how it feels to have your heart broken :mad:

The one the only the man the legend......that is Mr.Christopher Waddle..!!!!!! I would walk over hot coals to see this man play the beautiful game!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

He was at my sister's 40th. Nice bloke, and down to earth. One of those nice fellas who doesn't have an ego