Lowe to keep Madine out ?.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

First of all let me say i am not knocking Gary Madine at all, how could i, anybody who has been knocking em in as he has this season has to be first choice until and if that alters.

The question i am asking is does anybody else think that in Ryan lowe we have a player who is every bit as good as Madine at scoring goals, but with the added bonus of a bit of experience and dare i say it at his age, being a bit more mobile and nippy.

I aint got alot to go on in the way of seeing him in a Wednesday shirt, but having watched him against us at Bury and his latest two subs appearances for us, I honestly think that he may well exceed Madine in terms of goals scored this season.

Just thought i would ask before the event to see who thinks what abou him, so as posters cannot come on later saying i knew he would, or what was GM thinking of signing him..

How long has it been since we could have our top scorer missing and still have 2 strikers that we are very happy with.

I think Lowe is a fantastic buy for this division (needs to watch the offside trap though) and think, given the chance will score a hat full of goals but he will need to go some to beat the goal machine.

I'm looking forward to Madine and lowe playing together, not knocking COG but Think when these 2 get the chance they will benefit each other

Me too. Can't fault O'Grady one bit, but I just get the feeling Madine and Lowe could be a match made in heaven.

Edited by eckington owl

Guest Big Guns

I'd like to see Madine and Lowe together.

Potentially with pushing COG out wide.

This deffo would give us much more of a balanced threat

This deffo would give us much more of a balanced threat

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

My thoughts as well would solve the right sided midfield problem.