Lowe to keep Madine out ?.

Guest intercity0wl

Probably the one who should be most worried is COG - looks good and has formed a good partnership with Madine as provider, but not prolific yet. Why not get rid of JOC from the left wing and play 4-3-3 with three strikers when GM is back - have Lowe playing as the deeper lying link, have Marshall on the right of a midfield with Prutton and Semedo to break up the opposition.

Hopefully we will bum Wycombe tomorrow and go on another winning run to keep up the pressure on the current front runners.

Guest wilyfox

would love to see Lowe keep Madine out the team; he'd have to out-score and out-perform him in order to do that which would take some doing - and be great for our promotion prospects. Madine has bagged 11 thus far; if Lowe comes in and fires in a quick 15...i wouldn't argue.

would love to see Lowe keep Madine out the team; he'd have to out-score and out-perform him in order to do that which would take some doing - and be great for our promotion prospects. Madine has bagged 11 thus far; if Lowe comes in and fires in a quick 15...i wouldn't argue.

No pressure then...

I"ve thought this for a while now. If Lowe is given a run in the team he could well outscore Madine as i think he is more of an out & out striker in the Micheal Owen mould, definately worth a first goal bet 2morrow. Him & Madine could form a great partnership with maybe COG on the right or just behind.

Guest keyser soze

with Madine being charged by FA, might get a longer run than anticipated.

As many above have said - Lowe and Madine has the potential to really spark. But so did Hirst and Warhurst. Can't wait to see it though

Guest wednesdayloyal

It's a great chance for Ryan. I hope he grabs it with both hands.

i'd rather him take his chance with both feet :rolleyes: i'll get my coat

Guest RotherhamOwl69

Ive got a brilliant idea! Cant we just play Lowe and madine together!

IMO the leagues best partnership! ... Potentially!

Not slagging JOC, but would prefer O'Grady on wing and Madine / Lowe up front, we would be frighting with Marshall as well going forward!!

Megson ruled out COG on the wing. Said something would have to have gone very wrong for him to be playing there.