Lowe to keep Madine out ?.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest Big Guns

We're better than I thought if we can leave out the leagues leading scorer.

Madine and Lowe upfront, COG wide instead of JOC.

Yes that's the way forward cmon megson be sensible and drop the nameless man

Probably neither COG nor Lowe will reach the heights of Madine ultimately, but as a pairing they look very promising at this level. Unthinkable a week or two ago but Madine will be champing at the bit on the bench next match. The opposition will be afraid to tackle either of the two strikers lest they injure one of them and unleash the machine on themselves. Good position or what. Sorry Guns but the nameless one is already on the teamsheet.

Edited by sal1

What a very shrewd move signing Lowe was.

I raised an eye brow when we signed a 32yr old from bury, but madine and lowe up front with marshall, lines, prutton & semedo in midfield looks like a 40+ goal pairing.

The eyebrow you raised should of been,

"jesus, i can't believe we've got Ryan Lowe"

53 goals in last 100 games,

9 back to back games & scores in each-a 50 odd year club record, highest league scorer in any division in first 7 matches,

the list goes on.

The rest I agree with :-)

& come March 6th i'm sure Lowey will get a warm welcome from Bury fans.

I hope Giles Coke also, played some top drawer football 4us & now fully fit 4u.

Edited by redils

Guest Big Guns

53 goals in last 100 games,

9 back to back games & scores in each-a 50 odd year club record, highest league scorer in any division in first 7 matches,

the list goes on.

The rest I agree with :-)

& come March 6th i'm sure Lowey will get a warm welcome from Bury fans.

I hope Giles Coke also, played some top drawer football 4us & now fully fit 4u.

madines better than lowe no doubt about that

madines better than lowe no doubt about that

Oh, did I mention Madine in my post (goes to check) no, thought not.

Though well you've mentioned it, how the hell can you compare the two players when there's such a difference in age & so experience, one being a few years from the start of his career, the other a few years from the end of.

I've personally seen Lowe play 100+ games & i've seen Madine around 12/15 games.

Unless you know what your talking about it's probably best not to comment :-)

Edited by redils

Guest Big Guns

Oh, did I mention Madine in my post (goes to check) no, thought not.

Though well you've mentioned it, how the hell can you compare the two players when there's such a difference in age & so experience, one being a few years from the start of his career, the other a few years from the end of.

I've personally seen Lowe play 100+ games & i've seen Madine around 12/15 games.

Unless you know what your talking about it's probably best not to comment :-)

erm wots all the thread about fookwit , lowe keeping madine out do you get it thats wot were talking about

erm wots all the thread about fookwit , lowe keeping madine out do you get it thats wot were talking about

We can only live in hope that someone who can't spell any better than a 3 yr old, slur swear words in a morning & in general is a picnic short of a picnic, should be banned from this forum. The down side would be, you'd be an even bigger menace to society away from your worn out keyboard, lol :-)

Guest Big Guns

We can only live in hope that someone who can't spell any better than a 3 yr old, slur swear words in a morning & in general is a picnic short of a picnic, should be banned from this forum. The down side would be, you'd be an even bigger menace to society away from your worn out keyboard, lol :-)

your saying the mighty big guns should be banned from this forum are you flippingmental or something

To be fair, it isn't like we were trying to get Lowe from Man Utd is it? Anyone in their right mind would move from Bury to Wednesday in a heart beat - just as Lowe did.

I like Lowe, he's a very good addition to the team, but I wasn't shocked to see him arrive.

Guest Big Guns

I don't think you can actually say that, yet.

Different styles, different roles, different blend, different ages and stage of development.

i can cos thats what i think., lowe will be good for this sesason and possibly next ,but if i had to choose one to play the rest of the season it would be the goal machine,but id like to see them play together with cog on the left

Guest Big Guns

He may have a point.

yep i should be banned cos i prefer madine to lowe ,people who call for other people to be banned are proper sad bstrds

i can cos thats what i think., lowe will be good for this sesason and possibly next ,but if i had to choose one to play the rest of the season it would be the goal machine,but id like to see them play together with cog on the left

You are entitled to say what you think, of course.

But evidentially you have no basis for it.

Either comparing and contrasting their performances for the Club (Lowe has hardly played or had time to blend with other team mates) or on their past records.

I hope they both play an equal and important part for the Club this season.

Hope is not the same as fact.

To be fair, it isn't like we were trying to get Lowe from Man Utd is it? Anyone in their right mind would move from Bury to Wednesday in a heart beat - just as Lowe did.

I like Lowe, he's a very good addition to the team, but I wasn't shocked to see him arrive.

Fair point, but some on here hadn't even heard of Lowe, before signing him, so those plus the poster who I was responding to, i was just making a point of what he had achieved.

He scored in 9 games back to back & if I remember tightly only two other professional players have ever bettered that.

If both he & Madine get to play week in, week out, my bet is Lowe will easily notch up more than Madine this season. A much more rounded player who takes away from defenders in a blink & while playing his own game has the ability to look at the bigger picture of the game, he's playing.

No doubt Madine will learn from Lowe which in turn play dividends.

But hey, anyone who can say that Madine is a better player than Lowe, at this moment in time, clearly hasn't got a clue.

Guest Big Guns

You are entitled to say what you think, of course.

But evidentially you have no basis for it.

Either comparing and contrasting their performances for the Club (Lowe has hardly played or had time to blend with other team mates) or on their past records.

I hope they both play an equal and important part for the Club this season.

Hope is not the same as fact.

Theres only me who could get slagged of for thinking madine better than lowe and that's another fact