Lowe to keep Madine out ?.

Guest intercity0wl

He has 11 goals. He would come straight back in, and rightly so.

Probably alongside Lowe with him getting the 2.

All hypothetical though.

On the other hand, if you were Ryan Lowe and against Wycombe you played great and scored 2, and then the next game you were dropped for someone just coming back from suspension, you'd be f00ked off!

On the other hand, if you were Ryan Lowe and against Wycombe you played great and scored 2, and then the next game you were dropped for someone just coming back from suspension, you'd be f00ked off!

Please see the "Probably alongside Lowe with him getting the 2." part of the post you quoted.

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Would be great if we could pair Madine and Lowe up front, with COG and Marshall as the wingmen. Goals aplenty from that

I personally think this is a great idea, when Lowe starts to tire, JJ or Sedgewick on and COG up front!

Would be great if we could pair Madine and Lowe up front, with COG and Marshall as the wingmen. Goals aplenty from that

When Megson signed COG, didn't he something along the lines that we would have to be in big trouble if he has to think about playing COG on the wing?

Guest shaker0

Lowe got for us 7 in 7 tbegining of this season and even though they have been sub apperences he will be annoyed he hasnt scored (he's just like that)

As for him out scoring Madine if they play the same amopunt of games including the goals and games he scored and played in for us he will EASILY with the right service, he likes the low ball in at the feet (cant remember to many headed goals that he scored for us).

Just wondering what you think of COG, he was one of the worst strikers I have seen play for us, has he done well for you obviously he was a hero at dale because he did better for them than he did us.

Cog isn't good enough technically wise to play on the wing. He was a born striker with his physical strength and power. Not a winger imo

What a nice situation to be in.

If Lowe starts scoring the obvious thing for me would be to put him and Madine upfront. That's got the makings of a nice partnership. Potentially and theoretically at least.

Megson's quote aside, we know O'Grady CAN play out wide if required.

Let's say lowe scores 2 tomorrow and there both set up by COG and we win,would Gary madine get his place back?

No I don't think he should. Megson says he sticks with a winning team so Madine should have to work hard to get back in the team - hopefully this will also show him that he can't let his anger or pettiness get the better of him otherwise he could send 3/4 games out of the side.

Don't get me wrong Madine is our best striker - but surely Megson must stick to his principals?

Can't wait to see Lowe play a full 90. Offers something different than we've seen at current. Madine and Lowe partnership is a must, potential 40+ goals between them.