My heart nearly gave in when we equalized

Absolute carnage. People diving allover. Fists and elbows flying indiscrimiantely.

It was ace.

But after about 60 seconds of it I though I was gonna have a coronary!

Then I heard that someone actually did collapse in the wednesday end after that goal...I heard this from a blunt after the match so it might not be true. Anyone shed any light on this?

I'm not sure, I saw plenty of Wednesday fans being picked up off the floor or coming back from the 2-3 rows they'd somehow moved from.

I didn't really celebrate COG's goal, I knew that we needed to concentrate to get another. You are right though, absolute carnage and I'm still looking for ONE good quality picture of the lower tier Wednesday crowd celebrating it.

At beam back, when we got the equaliser, everybody was jumping around me but I kept focused on the screen because of the nature of the goal, I knew that, although on reflection it wasn't a foul, from that distance it was impossible to tell and I wanted to be sure. As soon as I knew, it just went mental

Guest danny wath owl

the girlfriend said to me after the second goal . 'hope they dont get a winner now cos you couldnt take it ..' tbf for 2nd goal i was up on seat swinging my shirt above my head lol

It went fookin' mental and it was definately more carnage than the Tudgay goal and any other goal i've ever celebrated at The Stain.

I honestly though i was going to have an heart attack after a minute or two. My hearts never pounded like that before and I would have definately passed out if Jones had scored that header. I would have died an happy man though :biggrin:

Edited by BRADDAZ

We were sat at the very right hand end of the lower on the gangway and when the equaliser went in everyone just ran down the gangway jumping on each other. The missus wasn't quick enough though and stayed by her seat only to get squashed against it by a guy on a crutch, she's got a huge bruise now on her leg lol. She'll learn one day.

We were sat at the very right hand end of the lower on the gangway and when the equaliser went in everyone just ran down the gangway jumping on each other. The missus wasn't quick enough though and stayed by her seat only to get squashed against it by a guy on a crutch, she's got a huge bruise now on her leg lol. She'll learn one day.

I was on the very end too, Row L.

One of the stewards stood near us is a Wednesdayite, he said that he couldn't cheer if we scored, but he'd be doing his best to mingle in!

I was on the very end too, Row L.

One of the stewards stood near us is a Wednesdayite, he said that he couldn't cheer if we scored, but he'd be doing his best to mingle in!

We were on row T - they were all Wednesdayites the stewards stood in that corner.

I'm not sure, I saw plenty of Wednesday fans being picked up off the floor or coming back from the 2-3 rows they'd somehow moved from.

I didn't really celebrate COG's goal, I knew that we needed to concentrate to get another. You are right though, absolute carnage and I'm still looking for ONE good quality picture of the lower tier Wednesday crowd celebrating it.

id love it, if there was video of it all going off

I genuinely fel there would have been deaths if we had scored again. I could hardly breath through excitement, crush, exhileration after the 2nd, if we had scored again it would have been uncontrollable.

I had my lad in my right arm, fending off two blokes with my left while screaming like a baby, all just because a ball went over a line...... it was like an out of body experience :) Cannot wait for that feeling again!

Guest gingerowl1

I cant feel my legs today. Went that mental for 2 mins followed by a huge guy falling on top of me, and his mate falling on top of him. All the same, didnt hurt at the time cos of all the adrenalin, absolutely kills today!

If Jones had of score that header, and for a split second I thought he had, I dread to think what injuries I and most other people would have today. Mental wouldnt have even been close to describing the reaction. I said to my mate that I thought Id die if it had gone in!

Are they any vids or picture of us at bumhole lane after the second? Ive not seen anything.

amazing this football lark isn't it/

I too thought I was a kick away from a seizure - short of sorting out shakira, I really can't think of anything like that ball going into their net even via a ricochet in off a steward - Bliss, absolute bliss

Guest lindley

I was stood on the stairwell in line with Row N, ended up at the very bottom screaming in some stewards face lol Then saw a kid ive been to a few away matches with on the floor, went to pick him up, went down my self, so we just hugged it out until it was safe to get up haha. One of the best moments of my life, the best of my footballing moments. Unbelievable Jeff

I think our lass would have had to pick me up off the floor had Jones buried that header. I went absolutely flipping mental when we equalised, she's never seen me in that light before, looked at me gone out hugging the lad in front. I dread to think what I'd have been like had we scored a winner!