Fraternising with the enemy

Few blunts feature in my 6 a-side footy team.

One of them (actually a Liverpool fan, but pretends to be a Blunt) will be a right wee wee tail if they win.

I'll rub it in like nobodies business if we manage to beat them tomorrow.

My opinion is this those that go to the games think we are going to win and the armchair fraternity still think we will "get battered" so there you go thats my consensus this week!

What about the likes of me who've been following Wednesday for more than 50 years and know that in the case Of Wednesday there's no such thing as a certainty

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I miss it lots and lots.

Miss it every flipping day.

Must be bad for you darn sarf.... poor bugger....

At least I'm exciled in the furthest reaches of North Yorkshire...

My direct line manager whom works in the same office is a blunt season ticket holder.

I was out Friday with the lads from work. Three Wednesdayone blur whom was getting ribbed all night.

Also have a few other blunts at work.

Would love to go in with a big grin Monday morning.

I will give as good as I get, win or lose. I've normally had a few texts by now but the piggys in my contacts list are being a bit quiet for some reason.

Same here Tris. Strange isn't it? Lack of texts that is

Edited by theowlsman

It is very odd. Almost as odd as how calm I'm feeling at the moment. I'm not over confident, as Hugeowl says above, but I'm confident. flip

em, we've got a decent team and if they play well we are a match for every team in the league.

Can't quite describe the feeling other than to say I've felt this way before, completely relaxed about the inevitability of it all. Can only see one outcome, honestly.