Fraternising with the enemy

As most know, I live in Lancashire now, in St Annes on the Sea. Well, I've had a cracking night tonight at St Annes cricket club with the Yorkshire mafia.

It's been my mate Steve's 50th. He's from Hull but supports Leeds, Trev is from Hull too but supports Hull City, and Craig supports the Blunts and is from Sheffield like me.

Craig and me naturally started talking about the game. Seems they are half expecting to lose. Almost convinced they will. I didn't do anything to allay his fears and said it was the most relaxed / chilled I'd felt prior to a derby for years.

Couldn't find it in my heart to give him some though cos he's a top lad. Most are so think about that tomorrow in victory, be humble.

Perhaps both of us being away from Sheffield is softening us up because we were both saying how much we both miss nights out in Sheffield.

I'm rambling aren't I? Still pissed. Only came home early cos I took the Mrs and kids with me and the kids fell asleep.

Up the owls but don't think too harsh of the Blades, they're alright really.

flip me I'm pissed, I love eveeyone at the moment haha.

Ps - 2-1 win with McGoldrick on thd scoresheet.

Hope this makes sense

absolute cack im afraid from start to finish,you might think the blunts are 'allright really'from up there in your lancashire ivory tower but down here on the mean streets of north sheffield my

hatred for them cnuts seeps outa my every pore,but tbh there as rare around here as i bet they are up your way :cool:

Aye but you is a thrower innit

Just got back from my local in Dronfield a lot of my my mates are Blades and when i walked in the pub there were a few blades in there that are not mates but know i am an Owl .

I have to say they were very sheepish for pigs if you get my drift .

They dont fancy it i tell thee .

Lets just smash the rumbleers mates or not ..... They are expecting it .

Lets not let them down .

i asked him who the dingles hate most out of the sheffield clubs and he said they hate utd more than wednesday.and he's a st holder on the ponty end at oakwell.

I think he must be in a minority, we have quite a few dingles and toytowners working at our place, and they all hate Wednesday.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Every one was swerving the game, there was some Piggy big testicles nocking about... but he was at the best wanting a draw....only because...well he could not say i hope you stuff us lol, but anyway they are shiting it UTO.

FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.