Tony Kenworthy on BDM

John Lowe we bought from Bury (I Think) he was an unused sub for the BDM.

denis leman was the unused sub for the bdm .......this john lowe that kenworthy is on about ,what did he do stick a dart in mcphails eye?......... :st2: .......your thinking of john lowey nev who played no part that day

Doesn't even know who was playing that day! As for 1-1 at half time, well we'd already hit the bar and had one cleared off the line. It could easily have finished 6 or 7-0. He's right thta they never recovered though, despite being in the 3rd division it was a hugely important game in the history of Sheffield football. We had a good 80's and they plummeted to the 4th division.

Recalling Curran’s celebrations after scoring the second goal, Kenworthy said: “He was being pelted with coins by our supporters – and I was hoping that one of them was going to hit him!”

Yeah, nice one, you oinking flapflap.

Recalling Curran’s celebrations after scoring the second goal, Kenworthy said: “He was being pelted with coins by our supporters – and I was hoping that one of them was going to hit him!”

what were the chances of one of your supporters hitting him, no utd player could get near him that day, he tore you to shreds.

Doesn't even know who was playing that day! As for 1-1 at half time, well we'd already hit the bar and had one cleared off the line. It could easily have finished 6 or 7-0. He's right thta they never recovered though, despite being in the 3rd division it was a hugely important game in the history of Sheffield football. We had a good 80's and they plummeted to the 4th division.

lets just hope history repeats itself

“To be fair, we had a couple of foreign players – Alex Sabella and Len De Goey – and I don’t think they really understood the importance of it all. How could it mean as much to them as it did a player like me who had come through the ranks? Sabella wanted a nice surface to play on but, that day, the pitch was covered in a thin layer of ice.

so it was their fault

Typical pig is Morgan his love child? :mad:

Guest Triplej2

"If we hadn't have it the bar the result could have been so different" - That crossbar wants to think itself lucky it didn't end up in the high court on "fairness in football" charges!!