South Grandstand NOW OPEN for Beam Back

Grandstand NOW open?

I booked my ticket in the grandstand on the monday the tickets came out. Does this mean that when I booked the tickets for the grandstand they actually sold me tickets for in the south stand?

Same here. I'm going in the grandstand either way.

Guest LittonOwl

Grandstand NOW open?

I booked my ticket in the grandstand on the monday the tickets came out. Does this mean that when I booked the tickets for the grandstand they actually sold me tickets for in the south stand?

Me too. I had the tickets added to my ST, but will now print off my recepit and take, as it gives the seat nos. I ordered on 26th Sept..

Edited by LittonOwl

South Stand all but sold out for Sunday's Steel City Derby Beam Back - tickets now available in the Grandstand, get them whilst they are hot!

£10 Adults

£5 Concessions

Your user name..... Are you a big bloke called Ash or is this your way of coming out to the world that you're a bi-sexual tw@t?

Somebody enquired the other day as to the capacity of each stand at the lane. Is there a chance that the stand with the most fans watching the game is about 5 miles away from the game? That can't have happened very often.

I refuse to go on their site to check capacities by the way, I come over all gippy when I see their site.