kean

Guest inman

just been on sky says he's gonna make changes but is going to put out a team that can beat SHEFFIELD,

dont you just hate that we are WEDNESDAY not f**********ck**ing sheffield,

is he trying to wind us up, because there was a definate pause before he said sheffield,

just for that I hope we absolutely hammer them and he gets the sack,

he wont be calling us sheffield after that,

song for the night,

WE ARE WEDNESDAY WE ARE WEDNESDAY WE ARE WEDNESDAY.

just a thought

just been on sky says he's gonna make changes but is going to put out a team that can beat SHEFFIELD,

is he trying to wind us up, because there was a definate pause before he said sheffield,

song for the night,

just a thought

Sounds like he's going to make a number of alterations, as will we.

Sounds like he's going to make a number of alterations, as will we.

I hope we dont make too many changes dont want another mauling

Guest scott_andrew_william

That's a problem for him as Blackburn don't have a team that's capable of beating Wednesday.

War.

song for the night,

just a thought

I thought exactly the same when he said Sheffield. People dont do it with the manchester teams for example.

Edited by dobbyswfc

Try not to let it bother you. Have you considered a nice relaxing cup if herbal tea? Or maybe some yoga and deep breathing exercises?

Let me know how you get on.

I was going to suggest he catches the bus with the lad who sits near the young piggy academy player every day.

They could chuck him out of the window together and both feel much more relaxed afterwards.

Bothers me more when Pundits call United "SHEFFIELD" , as thats kind of denying we exist. Claridge is worst for that of the FLS.

WE ARE WEDNESDAY !

I can't stand Claridge, he's never got anything nice to say about us. He seems very bitter that we didn't offer him a contract after being here on trial

Edited by Blueblood

Guest TonyOwl88

You shouldn't let it bother you so much. I don't like it either, but we're from Sheffield and I am proud of that so... y'know.... be reight.

Since they can't field a team capable of winning in the Prem, I don't know how he can be sure that his weakened side is capable of beating us. Let's hope we take them out.

Was just about to post on this very subject,what a nob,we are wednesday,we are wednesday!!,it's so disrespectful,even Pleat after managing us still calls us Sheffield,it sounds just like a flippant throw away remark,so angry,so angry :angry: .......and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Claridge was offered a deal but refused it saying he could earn more from the media work he does.

That doesn't detract from the fact he's a flippingtool though !! 

What the flip did we offer him a contract for? Wasn't he like 38 when he had his trail! That would have been a shocking signing!

It doesn't really bother me but ive never heard us be reffered us to Sheffield but I do here pundits refer to United as that and us as Wednesday which isn't that bad. If I was a Sheffield FC fan then I might be annoyed ha.