kean

Guest inman

Try not to let it bother you. Have you considered a nice relaxing cup if herbal tea? Or maybe some yoga and deep breathing exercises?

Let me know how you get on.

Whent upto co-op to get mi herbal, woman backed into me car nothing more than a scratch, went stupid after i calmed down she asked me who kean was,

anyway back to the deep breathing excercises, feeling better thanks.

Guest thekelch
just been on sky says he's gonna make changes but is going to put out a team that can beat SHEFFIELD, dont you just hate that we are WEDNESDAY not f**********ck**ing sheffield

Maybe he thinks Blackburn are playing Sheffield FC - if so he might get complacent and make loads of changes thinking he's playing a none-league side. This could work to our advantage!

slightly of topic.I was wearing last seasons away shirt,when i was in York recently.Some a-hole came up to me and asked if it was a Swansea top i had on.

I had no hesitation in correcting the matter.Tool.

UTO.

I get that in Cardiff!

Uneducated tools who don't know the difference between a Swansea and Wednesday shirt?!

Guest YorkOwl89

slightly of topic.I was wearing last seasons away shirt,when i was in York recently.Some a-hole came up to me and asked if it was a Swansea top i had on.

I had no hesitation in correcting the matter.Tool.

UTO.

I apologise for this ignorance in the city of York