Famous Fans

Guest Johnbloodaxe

No it's a pisstake it was actually Michael that was our big fan...which is why he committed suicide when we signed Alan Irvine...

jermaine jackson came to rochdale with us last season and he said it wer 'awesome' when every bugger wer goin mental, apparantly he supports us cos when he wer 6 he lived on deerlands ave for 6 months and went to a few games! Top bloke he his and hes not scared of gettin a round in

lol

Guest Big Guns

jermaine jackson came to rochdale with us last season and he said it wer 'awesome' when every bugger wer goin mental, apparantly he supports us cos when he wer 6 he lived on deerlands ave for 6 months and went to a few games! Top bloke he his and hes not scared of gettin a round in

this is true I was there top lad jj

Guest micos

Me and me dad were in the owls shop back in the 80s when it was round by the south stand and one of the woman behind the counter said that jermaine jackson had just been on the phone asking about purchasing

some merchandise and that he was a big fan i cant back this up as me dad died 2 years ago but thats what she said

:laugh:

I remember an article in the programme back in the early to mid seventies about Jermaine supporting The Owls. It was quite a big piece complete with photos of Jermaine meeting the players etc. Never seen owt about him since however. Trust this helps. I would have more info' but my programme collection was ruined in a flood at Dad's back in the nineties.

Edited by Sham67

My mate reckons Jermaine Jackson formaly of the Jackson 5 is a big Wednesday fan. Now I think it's a load of rubbish, but then I found this.

http://www.midfielddynamo.com/fans/fans_celebs.htm

I've never known he attend a match. Can anyone shed any light on how this came about?

Now that is what you call a short list....................So many missing personality fans !