Famous Fans

It's true, I've read a couple of articles about Jermaine Jackson supporting Wednesday Perhaps him, the guy from Weezer and Jonny Greenwood from Radiohead are the most obscure Wednesday fans I can think of as to my knowledge, none have any connection with Sheffield. Then neither did I.

Tony Pitts who played Archie in Emmerdale often wore a Wednesday training top in the programme.

As mentioned before, Rivers Cuomo of Weezer is a Wednesday fan, but in their "Video Capture Device" DVD, their original bass player Matt Sharp can be seen wearing a Wednesday home shirt in the studio.

I'd take a lot of that original link with a pinch of salt though. Aside from the odd-sounding rumours, there are some big inaccuracies too. For example, Alan Davies is a well-known Arsenal fan, yet he's listed as being a Villa fan on that site.

People think that Micheal palin is a piggy fan the truth is he is an owl me an my brother ha d adrink with him and he told usthat what you see on pole to pole was the way it was edited he didnt see the final cut until it was to late we had this drink with him in a pub called qeen adalaide rond the corner from Q.P.Rs ground and he was going to the match.