In for big claude??

Guest barmy army 1993

'big Claude' ??? the same 'big Claude ' who has been regularly injured and sidelined for months at a time with his recent clubs ??? Surely not ...

Time will tell ...but if this is true ...it smacks of another blunder. :blink:

Not to mention the sendings off!!

Surely we've got to be looking for better than this?

Guest scott_andrew_william

People are over reacting, he's not that bad, and if we sign him, how do you know he won't be a good signing.

He might pull his hamstring against Weeds, and only play ten matches, make more mistakes than a dyslexic person on Countdown, but he'll fit right into our shower of poo poo.

Plus he's free, and is only on big wages :D!!!!

roger my life.

Anyone that comes in is going to be poo poo until they prove they're not. Look at Madine, everyone said he was poo poo and a waste of money yet he proved to be a fantastic signing.

Not everyone, I was chuffed when we signed Madine.

Basically if a player is constantly injured or is winding down after failing in the Championship it will be a no from most people. But I get your point, some people are quick to write players off.

Not everyone, I was chuffed when we signed Madine.

Basically if a player is constantly injured or is winding down after failing in the Championship it will be a no from most people. But I get your point, some people are quick to write players off.

Okay, I meant to say a lot of people were unhappy when we signed Madine.

Yeah I suppose but I wasn't saying I wanted him just that a lot of people write off new signings too quickly.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He makes the same more mistakes than Darren Purse does. The match against the pigs and the penalty he gave away is one of many

He's been injured the past umpteen times over the years, no where near the player he was at Preston

Him and Reda Johnson in the central of defence, that's as frightening as a defence of Dean Smith and Chris Carr

Davis has never played against us for United.

I don't want us to sign him either anyway.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

This can't and won't happen! Surely Megson is'nt that bad a judge of a player.

He's flippin bobar!

A poor mans Larry May at best.

I am very non-plussed at this.

Guest hirsty9

The guys a liability, he is dirty ,gives free kicks away on the edge of the box,gets sent off or racks up suspensions he would be out of the side more times than in. Please no.

He gets sent off 1 game in every 3. there's a reason Palace have been in the bottom 5 clubs in Championship for the past few seasons - he's one of them.

Does Danns still place for them - he wouldn't be bad