Has DJ 0800 still got the face on.

Guest intercity0wl

Guest intercity0wl

Read in another thread thread about somebody remembering something DJ 0800 had said and realised that both he and Caz hve been conspicuous by their absence on these boards since the criticism given to the club by some (me included) over the Fire cetificat issue.

Surely the deafening silence coming from them cannot be a case of him still having the strops over criticism on an open INDEPENDANT fans forum and in my case on FB also ?, or has the silence been imposed on them from higher up the ladder ?, which is more likely i feel

Its a shame really as their answers to simple queries in this and other sections of OT were often swiftly answered before becoming major debates on here, if its still a case of the strops James lets kiss and make up with me buying ya a pint tonight if your in attendance at the Q&A.

Read in another thread thread about somebody remembering something DJ 0800 had said and realised that both he and Caz hve been conspicuous by their absence on these boards since the criticism given to the club by some (me included) over the Fire cetificat issue.

Surely the deafening silence coming from them cannot be a case of him still having the strops over criticism on an open INDEPENDANT fans forum and in my case on FB also ?, or has the silence been imposed on them from higher up the ladder ?, which is more likely i feel

Its a shame really as their answers to simple queries in this and other sections of OT were often swiftly answered before becoming major debates on here, if its still a case of the strops James lets kiss and make up with me buying ya a pint tonight if your in attendance at the Q&A.

It's a tricky one for the club.

LS tried to replicate this site with Our Wednesday but the fans weren't having it.

Whilst ever this site remains as popular and independent as it is with Wednesdayites then it will always have the potential to be a thorn in the club's side at times.

It's the way it should be IMO although it causes problems with the run of the mill queries that people like DJ1 and Caz are brilliant at answering.

Guest Sheff Owl

I might have missed something and might be way behind but what's gone off regarding a flag/fire certificate?

Why has the above named people buggered off/got the hump?

Is this anything to do with the huge flag that was used at home games? btw where the heck has that gone? We don't have a fire certificate to use it?

The Wednesdayite Big Flag is currently out of action due to a rip in the fabric - if we sent it out again it would probably tear in half!

I know we're planning to get it back in action for the start of next term.

Deejayone is in a bit of an unenviable position on here really. Many posters find it impossible to separate his views from that of the club. He used to add to threads regularly and with good input. That's now missing, and not for the betterment of the site in my opinion.

Can't blame him for scaling back the posting though, must be annoying getting harangued by faceless posters after a while.

Why can't people just treat James as a fan and long term regular poster on here who just happens to be an employee of the club. I am sure that if people stop continually asking him questions and expecting him to answer on behalf of the club his life would be a lot easier. People are putting him in an impossible position. If he knows which players we are looking to sign, what wages a player is on, who the new shirt sponsors are, what the new kit is like, etc he will not divulge the information on here in the same way that you wouldn't divulge your employer's business strategy and financial projections on here.

Let's get back to James being one of the lads and forget that he works at the club. If you want an answer from the club on a subject or to moan to someone just email them directly.

There should be no politics left to argue about at both Sheffield Wednesday and on this site, let's get back to just watching the football and cheering the team on. If you are that dim that you can not understand this concept then I think it is about time you started a thread to speculate about which Premier division players we may be signing this summer! :biggrin:

It's a tricky one for the club.

LS tried to replicate this site with Our Wednesday but the fans weren't having it.

Whilst ever this site remains as popular and independent as it is with Wednesdayites then it will always have the potential to be a thorn in the club's side at times.

It's the way it should be IMO although it causes problems with the run of the mill queries that people like DJ1 and Caz are brilliant at answering.

Agree.

During the dark dark days OT was the dim candle that kept the faith going.

Why can't people just treat James as a fan and long term regular poster on here who just happens to be an employee of the club. I am sure that if people stop continually asking him questions and expecting him to answer on behalf of the club his life would be a lot easier. People are putting him in an impossible position. If he knows which players we are looking to sign, what wages a player is on, who the new shirt sponsors are, what the new kit is like, etc he will not divulge the information on here in the same way that you wouldn't divulge your employer's business strategy and financial projections on here.

Let's get back to James being one of the lads and forget that he works at the club. If you want an answer from the club on a subject or to moan to someone just email them directly.

Top post, especially the bit in bold.

I've been known to 'use' James in the past, but he used to be a good poster and moderator.

There should be no politics left to argue about at both Sheffield Wednesday and on this site, let's get back to just watching the football and cheering the team on. If you are that dim that you can not understand this concept then I think it is about time you started a thread to speculate about which Premier division players we may be signing this summer! :biggrin:

You've just ruined your previously good post by encouraging them to start pointless threads.

I hate the summer on Owlstalk.

I can't remember James dodging any question ive asked to be honest....and answered it usually within about half an hour...might not be the answer ive always wanted to hear...but if we want info from the club...which we do...i really cannot see a better conduit for it...

It wouldn't be the first time that comments on here, an unofficial fan's forum have been used by employees of the club against the fan who made the comments, and I'm talking about recent times post Milan not pre Milan.

Guest Manwithastick

Caz is unlikely to be dishing out club answers as i don't think she works there anymore? :ph34r: