lads. Oldham may have out-owled us with their new badge

The owl is going to be a very good symbol for their merchandise and their fans - its the kind of symbol what could easily be used by 'fanatics'(/ultras).

Oldham have had an owl on their badge for donkey's years. It's nothing new. Sliemma Wanderers also had an owl at one time, which is a big coincidence as they play in blue, and their initials are SWFC, and Royal Antwerp have an owl on their badge.

oMtcr.gif

our surprised owl vs their 'i just digested the faces of 3 newborn babies, what the f*ck are you gonna do about it?' owl.

''I'm going to peck your fathers tail off whilst he sleeps, and then rape your sister''

Clearly in the crazy owls thoughts, he scares me.

Our Owl would take their owl any day of the week.

Sheffield_Wednesday_logo.jpg

Those eyes would **** up any mofo.

the owl should be on its own on the shirt like years ago, no shield or anything surrounding it.

Guest Big Guns

the owl should be on its own on the shirt like years ago, no shield or anything surrounding it.

yep like my little badge drop the shield

Guest Distraught!

oMtcr.gif

TBH, Oldham is supposed to be a bit of a hotbed for the NF.

With the evil in its eyes and the hate in its body, I think that owl could symbolize that lot more than the football club!

A lot of their sports clubs of varying types are called "Oldham Owls"

No idea why though. Maybe they didn't adopt it for football as we'd already got that nickname when the football club was born?

l0l 1895 fuuck off n00bs

Surely we didn't take up the nickname until the 1900's when we moved stadiums to Hillsborough/Owlerton?

Did Oldham have it first then?