Wednesday supporters are everywhere

Quote from Ron Atkinson in today's Sheffield Telegraph.

“Even now, whenever I meet Wednesday supporters, they nearly always come up and say ‘Thanks, that was a great day that I will never forget.’ And Wednesday supporters are everywhere. Even the vicar in the village where I live in Worcester is a Wednesday supporter.”

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

“Even now, whenever I meet Wednesday supporters, they nearly always come up and say ‘Thanks, that was a great day that I will never forget.’ And Wednesday supporters are everywhere. Even the vicar in the village where I live in Worcester is a Wednesday supporter.”

W.M. LEE???

Guest Big Guns

thats why im looking forward to the day sheridan becomes manager ,he likes to do things the big ron way ,while megson does things the wilkinson way .

thats why im looking forward to the day sheridan becomes manager ,he likes to do things the big ron way ,while megson does things the wilkinson way .

Actually Big Guns.

That is a very good comment.

In my opinion.

Guest lamort

That's the most sensible thing I've heard you say in the 30 years I've known you! laugh.gif

Guest Distraught!

Maybe Danny Wilson likes to do things the big Ron way! :ph34r:

Nah! Come to think about it, stick Benni and that other Italian bloke whose name has slipped out of my head into a team managed by Big Ron and we would be challenging for the title. I don't think BFR was ever averse to having a few Fancy Dans around the place! :biggrin:

let's hope history repaeats itself then... ie/ mego(wilko) takes us to the top division and shez (atkinson) builds on that and takes us to silverware!!! lol

Whoops, yorkshire post, not Sheffield Telegraph.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.