Wednesday supporters are everywhere

Guest Big Guns

I like this comment so much im robbing it for Facebook status. Top comment!

dont forget to put by the famous big guns from owlstalk ,it could go down as one of the best quotes in history .

Edited by Big Guns

Quote from Ron Atkinson in today's Sheffield Telegraph.

“Even now, whenever I meet Wednesday supporters, they nearly always come up and say ‘Thanks, that was a great day that I will never forget.’ And Wednesday supporters are everywhere. Even the vicar in the village where I live in Worcester is a Wednesday supporter.”

well,it looks like Jesus christ is also spreading "the wednesday gospel" :cool:

Guest Distraught!

Good old Ron.

If only he hadn't moved to Villa in Summer of 1991.

Another one of the "what if" questions we think of.

If only somebody had not got the vision to bring Big Ron to Hillsborough:

Imagine never having seen Nilsson, Palmer, Dalian, Sheridan, Nigel Pearson, Tricky Trev.

As an extension through bring Tricky Trevor to Hillsborough, no Waddle, no Walker, No Warhurst.

And without BFR, Hirsty would not have developed into the goal machine he was.

Big Ron, the most influential, the most iconic, the most special manager Wednesday has ever had or ever likely to! :rolleyes:

Big Ron, the most influential, the most iconic, the most special manager Wednesday has ever had or ever likely to!

If I remember correctly, his first game back was Arsenal at home, which we won (Booth & Briscoe?).

I took my son to the game, he was too young to experience Ron the first time around.

He spent all the game observing Ron stood up at the side of the dug out. Sun tan, camel coat and sunglasses.

Charisma.