Chris Morgan yes or no?????????

Guest captaincarbide

Morrison was more than capable at this level with Leicester

Reynolds was more than capable in the SPL with Motherwell

Reda is playing international football (albeit for benin)

Beevers has Championship experience

Buxton has played centre back and do a good job before

Is there really the need for another centre back? id rather we signed a couple more fullbacks TBH

Morrison was more than capable at this level with Leicester

Reynolds was more than capable in the SPL with Motherwell

Reda is playing international football (albeit for benin)

Beevers has Championship experience

Buxton has played centre back and do a good job before

Is there really the need for another centre back? id rather we signed a couple more fullbacks TBH

i'd like to see us secure jones, and yes 2 fullbacks, 4 midfielders, and a couple of forwards at least...

Not convinced on Jones to be honest.

D Jones needs to be played left wing like a gareth bale style role

Two full backs, two wingers, two strikers, two CM. But a lot of the new signings will depend on who is retained out of Buxton, Miller, Mellor, JJ, JOC, Hinds, and anyone else out of contract.

Guest Sniper1

take the sentiment out - if any of these players would improve our club, we would be silly not to sign them. lets not cut off our nose to spite our face, eh?

Sorry, but thats a load of poo , if they were dominating europe and we were picking up their fringe players that would without doubt improve us then i would

perhaps contemplate it, however they are on the verge of relegation into our league so why lower ourselves to pick up their cast offs.

We need to remember who we are and who they are.

Sorry, but thats a load of poo , if they were dominating europe and we were picking up their fringe players that would without doubt improve us then i would

perhaps contemplate it, however they are on the verge of relegation into our league so why lower ourselves to pick up their cast offs.

We need to remember who we are and who they are.

youve missed my point. You said you didnt want them because they were "typical minging f'kin dirty blade chunts, wouldn't want them anywhere near our club."

I said that we shouldnt discount ANYONE who would IMPROVE our current playing squad, regardless of who they were playing for. I never said i wanted to sign Morgan or Montgomery or quinn, or any other bl**e. But if they have a player, better than the ones we have right now, and we could get them, i wouldnt have an issue with it.

Guest Sniper1

youve missed my point. You said you didnt want them because they were "typical minging f'kin dirty blade chunts, wouldn't want them anywhere near our club."

I said that we shouldnt discount ANYONE who would IMPROVE our current playing squad, regardless of who they were playing for. I never said i wanted to sign Morgan or Montgomery or quinn, or any other bl**e. But if they have a player, better than the ones we have right now, and we could get them, i wouldnt have an issue with it.

I didn't miss your point mate, you are happy to sign any footballer who would improve us, i believe that is your point of which you are entitled to.

I would hate to see any of those players mentioned lining up for us in the blue and white, it would make me physically sick.

Morgan is a dirty chunt, who shouldn't be playing the game after what he did to Ian Hume.

Montgomery is also a dirty get, who makes James O'Conner look like Messi, yes he's effective at being a dirty chunt.

Quinn is a horrible little wee wee smelling stain, who was always giving it the big un when we played them now he's disappeared when they really need him.

On top of this they currently play for our most fierce rivals, which to most of us goes behond rivarly.

We boo our own players now for being poo , imagine if one of these 3 came in and had a couple of bad games.

F'k me we really need to wake up.

I didn't miss your point mate, you are happy to sign any footballer who would improve us, i believe that is your point of which you are entitled to.

I would hate to see any of those players mentioned lining up for us in the blue and white, it would make me physically sick.

Morgan is a dirty chunt, who shouldn't be playing the game after what he did to Ian Hume.

Montgomery is also a dirty get, who makes James O'Conner look like Messi, yes he's effective at being a dirty chunt.

Quinn is a horrible little wee wee smelling stain, who was always giving it the big un when we played them now he's disappeared when they really need him.

On top of this they currently play for our most fierce rivals, which to most of us goes behond rivarly.

We boo our own players now for being poo , imagine if one of these 3 came in and had a couple of bad games.

F'k me we really need to wake up.

no, i think you have mate. iv not said i want to sign ANY of the pigs players. or that i rate any of them either

If Montgomery was a better player than what we had, or were likely to sign, and had the right style and attitude, i wouldnt not sign him just because he was a pig.

not said he is, not said we should be signing him, just that the right players (ability, mentality, attitude, style) should be brought to us regardless of wherre they are plying their trade, or allegiences.

Please dont abuse me after this but i have heard from a lad at ,his dads best mate knocks about with chris morgan he has told him that we have approached him.

I know he is a dirty grunter but we could do with that type of player at the back yes or no?

The only people who should approach Chris Morgan should be carrying handcuffs and an arrest warrant.

And preferably a taser.

Guest TonyOwl88

I doubt its worth commenting on but...

I hate him, and I hate his affiliation with the club he currently works for.

He is arguably a good player but would taint the club I love.

Also, I don't think he'll ever recover from his big injury properly now. I don't think we need to pay the bishop basher good wages for receiving physio on a daily basis. Maybe he could pay us? Or roger off. Hopefully the latter.

Please dont abuse me after this but i have heard from a lad at ,his dads best mate knocks about with chris morgan he has told him that we have approached him.

I know he is a dirty grunter but we could do with that type of player at the back yes or no?

Abuse nothing, the bloody man is a physco, don,t want him anywhere near our ground, :ph34r: