Chris Morgan yes or no?????????

Guest captaincarbide

too much money

too old

too slow

wouldnt come

gives away stupid free kicks all the time

complete thug and a tail

and id rather have Reda, Morrison, Beevers and Reynolds over that clown.

putting aside his pig connections, im sure we could sign someone much better than that.

Something we have been missing in all aspects of our play.

When was the last time we had someone other fans love to hate?

Really?

theres a massive difference between having a hard man, non nonsense nasty tvvat at the back, and an ill disciplined thug.

Morgan had his most effective days a long time ago, we should be looking for something better, although i agree with your sentiment in wanting a bit of aggression in the side.

Guest totemowl

Something we have been missing in all aspects of our play.

When was the last time we had someone other fans love to hate?

Really?

Really, most of us aspire to commanding, footballing centre backs like Lyons and Pearson. We don't need a player who relies on his elbows to show how commanding he is.

Guest Superblades

Just my thoughts:

I think he's on about £10k at the moment

Strong rumours at the start of the season that QPR wanted Morgs but the deal fell through

Also don't believe that him joining you could/would ever happen. Think we are going to massively need him next year

Just my thoughts:

I think he's on about £10k at the moment

Strong rumours at the start of the season that QPR wanted Morgs but the deal fell through

Also don't believe that him joining you could/would ever happen. Think we are going to massively need him next year

heard he was on more than that

and to be fair, with your money issues i cant see you being able to afford to keep hold of the top earners.

wouldnt want the horrible sh!t here anyway. hes past it.

He wouldn't come since he's become a dyed in the wool blade and dingle.

Plus he's done his cruciates so I very much doubt we've approached him.

Think he'd do alright at this level and will be a big player for United if they can afford him. We need someone similar, just preferably not the man himself.

Please dont abuse me after this but i have heard from a lad at ,his dads best mate knocks about with chris morgan he has told him that we have approached him.

I know he is a dirty grunter but we could do with that type of player at the back yes or no?

He is a thug and if Lee Hughes isnt wanted neither should this thug who should be in prison for GBH against hume, if it had happened in the streets he would of been up in court. I never liked him before but since then I have absolutely no time for the thug.