Chris Morgan yes or no?????????

Guest captaincarbide

Morgan would be a similar player to Purse - he would be a leader in the back four, put a foot (or elbow) in and add needed experience. However we all moaned at the errors Purse used to make, Morgan makes a hell of a lot more!

Please dont abuse me after this but i have heard from a lad at ,his dads best mate knocks about with chris morgan he has told him that we have approached him.

I know he is a dirty grunter but we could do with that type of player at the back yes or no?

**** OFF

Please dont abuse me after this but i have heard from a lad at ,his dads best mate knocks about with chris morgan he has told him that we have approached him.

I know he is a dirty grunter but we could do with that type of player at the back yes or no?

Soap, Hot Water, Mouth.

You can work out the rest yourself.

Just keep on bringing the nicy nicy players in ,cos we like being where we are ,not neccersarily Morgan but a couple of players that take no poo would be invaluable in this league

The thread is about Morgan though. If we wanted someone to just go around nutting people we could ask Mike Tyson if he fancies earning a few quid.

Being a hard player is fine, provided they are fair. Morgan has made a career for himself by repeatedly injuring fellow professionals, at a much higher level than his 'ability' deserves. For the sake of football I hope he never plays again.

I'd be gutted if we did sign him. Although I do acknowledge that he is a good leader and if he is still at United next season, he will thrive at this level.

Guest totemowl

I'd be gutted if we did sign him. Although I do acknowledge that he is a good leader and if he is still at United next season, he will thrive at this level.

Wrong on both counts.

Guest Fedor

flip Chris Morgan he cost me my job at Burger King last week. He came in and asked me to give him two whoppers so I said OK your good looking and a really good footballer.