Blaming a wednesdayite

That's what the majority are doing on here.

Whether is man management is wrong or not megson is trying is best to turn us round, does anybody think he's flippingus up on purpose?

He's one of us, he wants the best for sheffield wednesday, not because it will look poo poo on his cv or that he's getting paid a few grand a week its because he's a wednesday fan, he loves the club, the rants at the players, at the water carrier at the staff is through frustration at not getting the outcome that every supporter craves.

leave him be for a while, after all he is a WEDNESDAYITE WHO WANTS BEST FOR OUR CLUB.

Tango's a Wednesdayite and I wouldn't want him in charge either

tango is a wednesdayite that's right, a wednesdayite that probably does more miles to watch is team than anyone and he still gets ridiculed from people as well.

I have a soft spot for GM because he obviously cares and does genuinely seem to be a fan.

He blatently gives a sh.!t, that's why he kickes stuff and blows his top at innocent people when we concede a sloppy goal after 3 minutes and I'll never slate him for any of that.

But to be fair, last night was one of the worst performances I've seen in a long, long time following Wednesday and he has to take some blame for that - not all of it mind.

I think the players looked awful last night, too many obviously just were not trying hard enough.

You can say what you like but I watched them closely in the second half, and they just were not trying as hard as the Brentford players and ultimately only they can be blamed for that.

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

Just cos he's Wednesday doesn't mean he's immune to criticism if he gets something wrong. Enough people laid the boot into Lee Strafford to prove that particular point.

spot on.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Guest jake benson

That's what the majority are doing on here.

Whether is man management is wrong or not megson is trying is best to turn us round, does anybody think he's flippingus up on purpose?

He's one of us, he wants the best for sheffield wednesday, not because it will look poo poo on his cv or that he's getting paid a few grand a week its because he's a wednesday fan, he loves the club, the rants at the players, at the water carrier at the staff is through frustration at not getting the outcome that every supporter craves.

leave him be for a while, after all he is a WEDNESDAYITE WHO WANTS BEST FOR OUR CLUB.

he might want the best, but that doesnt mean he is good enough for the job

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Maybe thats the issue that because he is a Wednesdayite and cares too muchit is clouding is judgement and causing bad decisions through too much passion... ?? Maybe that is what is ALWAYS wrong with ex players and supporters managing their own clubs...???

having said that Colin didn't do a bad job at the sty...getting a small team to the prem...and over-acheiving...

Daglish at Liverpool is another..

They are the exception though rather than the rule...

Guest Big Guns

dont care if hes a wednesdayite a grunter or a flippingretard ,hes mekin a proper flip up he doesnt seem to have a flippingclue wot hes doing.

To a certain extent, I couldn't care less if the manager was a Wednesdayite or not. I want the best man for the job.

Being a Wednesdayite is great, but it doesn't mean they can get away with poor performance. Spurr is a Wednesdayite isn't he? I don't remember anyone saying it's OK if he under performs because he's a Wednesdayite

Maybe thats the issue that because he is a Wednesdayite and cares too muchit is clouding is judgement and causing bad decisions through too much passion... ?? Maybe that is what is ALWAYS wrong with ex players and supporters managing their own clubs...???

having said that Colin didn't do a bad job at the sty...getting a small team to the prem...and over-acheiving...

Daglish at Liverpool is another..

They are the exception though rather than the rule...

Dalglish Glasgow Celtic fan I think. Liverpool is his 2nd club. But he did manage Celtic and not very well if I remember rightly.

Dalglish Glasgow Celtic fan I think. Liverpool is his 2nd club. But he did manage Celtic and not very well if I remember rightly.

Kenny was a boyhood Rangers fan and signed for Celtic as a player. He was DOF at Celtic with John Barnes as manager.