Blaming a wednesdayite

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Kenny was a boyhood Rangers fan and signed for Celtic as a player. He was DOF at Celtic with John Barnes as manager.

Proves my point then ex players \ supporters make BAD managers!!

That's what the majority are doing on here.

Whether is man management is wrong or not megson is trying is best to turn us round, does anybody think he's flippingus up on purpose?

He's one of us, he wants the best for sheffield wednesday, not because it will look poo poo on his cv or that he's getting paid a few grand a week its because he's a wednesday fan, he loves the club, the rants at the players, at the water carrier at the staff is through frustration at not getting the outcome that every supporter craves.

leave him be for a while, after all he is a WEDNESDAYITE WHO WANTS BEST FOR OUR CLUB.

I wonder if the majority of fans actually wonder what the concept of support is. Criticising players, the manager or booing etc cannot not have anybenefit to the club. all it will do is make performances a lot more worse. Of course it's easy to slag someone off or boo someone, why not try and do something harder and support the team?

Look no further than the poo players who we brought from the campionship, ya know those that got us relegated AND DECIDED NOT TO PLAY FOR ANY MANAGER SINCE BL

This.

Megson has inherited the worst Wednesday squad I've ever seen. I want to see what Megson can do when he has brought his own players in, I think he deserves to be given the chance.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I wonder if the majority of fans actually wonder what the concept of support is. Criticising players, the manager or booing etc cannot not have anybenefit to the club. all it will do is make performances a lot more worse. Of course it's easy to slag someone off or boo someone, why not try and do something harder and support the team?

Spellings ,,, that what you get for typing first thing in the morbing lol

This.

Megson has inherited the worst Wednesday squad I've ever seen.

The Nucleus of this squad was 2nd in the table back in December. We're currently in free fall with Megson making random changes to the starting 11, while slagging players off the in public. His man management skills are appalling.

The Nucleus of this squad was 2nd in the table back in December. We're currently in free fall with Megson making random changes to the starting 11, while slagging players off the in public. His man management skills are appalling.

You're papering over the cracks mate.

Beating Brighton at home is our only win against the top sides.

2 defeats to Carlise.

A 3-2 away defeat at Plymouth, regardless of the fact we played the full second half against 10 men.

2 defeats to Huddersfield.

Outplayed at Home V Chesterfield. In fact, outplayed in most of our games, I've seen Carlisle, Southampton, Oldham, Orient, Bournemouth, Bury, Huddersfield, Rochdale all come to Hillsborough and play the better football than us.

I've seen us struggle against, Hereford and Northampton.

and that's without bringing a 5-1 hammering at mighty Exeter, and 4-0 v mighty Orient.

All the above was pre-Megson, the fact we were 2nd is irrelevant, the only team of note we had beaten was Brighton, we had struggled against almost everyone else.

Megson is the easy target at the moment. The players aren't playing for him because they know they won't be here next season.

If I had my way, I'd keep Madine and Buxton, the rest of them aren't deserving of a club like ours, this will be proved next season, not one of the released players will find a club bigger than ours.

I think if Megson is still here to bring his own players in, we will see a massive improvement next season.

I think if Megson is still here to bring his own players in, we will see a massive improvement next season.

Yes like he did a Forset, signing the likes of Eugene Dadi. I personally hope Megson is shown the door as soon as possible.

Yes like he did a Forset, signing the likes of Eugene Dadi. I personally hope Megson is shown the door as soon as possible.

We could sit here all day discussing the merits and faults with managers. Every manager makes mistakes in the transfer market, didn't Ferguson once pay £28 million for Veron. If you look at the Bolton side that is doing so well in both league and cup, they are regularly fielding 8 of Megson's signings, yeah Coyne has had an influence, but only 1 Coyne signing is getting in the side regularly.

When Megson went to Bolton, he found players who didn't want to play for him, a lot of them were brought up on allardyce and they didn't rate Megson. Megson went in and totally changed that side, he got shut of somewhere in the region of 30 players.

Our team of prima donna's only want to play for nice managers, they loved both Laws and Irvine, because both managers went softly softly with them, but the players took advantage and got both managers sacked. Megson is from the Wilkinson/Charlton school of managers, he won't stand for prima donna's, the players know this, and their only hope of keeping their cushy lifestyle is by getting Megson the sack, and boy are they trying.

But I think if everyone holds they're nerve, and Megson is given the chance, a few of these prima donna's will be unemployed next season.

I didn't neg you by the way.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Maybe thats the issue that because he is a Wednesdayite and cares too muchit is clouding is judgement and causing bad decisions through too much passion... ?? Maybe that is what is ALWAYS wrong with ex players and supporters managing their own clubs...???

having said that Colin didn't do a bad job at the sty...getting a small team to the prem...and over-acheiving...

Daglish at Liverpool is another..

They are the exception though rather than the rule...

Not heard that before.