SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY V BRENTFORD

Guest duediligence

Guest duediligence

Did i win?

UTO!

Off to the ground after work, 3 hours to kill but it aint worth going home first to come back. Can see us collecting the three points tonight as they will have their mind on Wembley.

UTO!

Guest duediligence

Im very confident tonight.

I think all our problems start at the 20 minute mark, just watch what happens if we arent winning. The boos start, the groans start etc and not long after usually before halftime we concede. Just lay off the players and lets see what they can do without the weight of our stupid expectations on them.

Edited by duediligence

Guest Saturday Owl

I think the fans will lay off the players a lot tonight, at the end of the day nothing exciting is going to happen this season.

I can't see us going up or down (Before you go on about how were in a relegation scrap) so the fans will sit back with low expectations.

Until the game kicks off...... :ph34r:

2-0 Wednesday tonight.

flip knows who'll score as we haven't looked like scoring for weeks.

lolIt's about time we put the home voodoo to bed once and for all. The team and supporters need to do thier jobs and put the last 3 months behind us. The only way is up and things can only get better mmmmmm I feel a song coming on. Come on you blue and white wizzards UTO and WTID

Tonights team from official site

Owls: O'Donnell, Buxton, Batth, Jones, Spurr, Teale, Osbourne, Potter, O'Brien, Madine, Heffernan

Substitutes: Nicholls, M Morrison, Otsemobor, Miller, Sedgwick, C Morrison, Johnson

Interesting team selection. Who's out right? O'Brien?

Don't see the point of naming two right sided defenders on the Bench in Michael Morrison and Otsemobor when we could have had Daniel Jones on there as a left back/left winger.

Weird team, 1 winger at home?

I hope we can get Jones, Osbourne, J'OB on permanent deals at end of season. All out of contract I believe? Whos going to play on the wing tonight then? Teale & JOB?

Jones is a done deal