Mark Reynolds

This guy arrived with a load of hype, and from what I've seen so far he's a complete waste of money.

Don't start spouting that poo about him playing at left back and the bullshit about him being a top centre back, he's not.

The position he plays in has nothing to do with it, he can't control a ball, pass a ball, tackle or head a ball, his positioning is woeful and he doesn't seem mentally strong enough.

Can't believe we paid money for this joke.

Guest Sniper1

Absolutely garbage today

Is it me or does anyone else think Daniel Jones is a much better left back than Reynolds or Spurr yet doesn't get used.

Guest Deleted member

To be fair - the only real hype was from Edinburgh Owl who had seen him play lots in an equivalent division to the Blue Square League

Is it me or does anyone else think Daniel Jones is a much better left back than Reynolds or Spurr yet doesn't get used.

People have criticised D Jones` defending but he does get forward quickly. Just not sure he fits the defensive tactics but I'd prefer to go for 3 points more and find a place for him.

Guest Sniper1

People have criticised D Jones` defending but he does get forward quickly. Just not sure he fits the defensive tactics but I'd prefer to go for 3 points more and find a place for him.

Daniel Jones positionally got caught a few times at left back but with a few more games at full back he would have settled down, i just love seeing the fullbacks pushing on and giving another option going forward.

With Morrison and Reynolds at fullback they offer nothing going forward.

Very defensive at the moment.

We did the same under Irvine towards the end of last season, drawing too many games, what happened then?

flip me its groundhog day.

SPL standard centre half is poo poo. Because hes not playing like Roberto Carlos in a $hite league 1 side, at leftback.

:dry:

That's no excuse for not being able to control, pass or even make the right decision.

Guest arobert

Reynolds was unbelievably poor today.

He does not tackle, cannot pass, never ventures forward and as for his control it was absolutely shocking.

His performance at D & R this afternoon was reminiscent of a Guy Branston or J Beswetherick performance.

Appalling!

That's no excuse for not being able to control, pass or even make the right decision.

i wasnt there, so i cant comment on todays performance. but there is a difference between having a sh!te game, and being $hite in general.

thought he did alright at southampton and reasonably well at centre half, but looks uncomfortable at left back. looks to me to be just doing a job there for now, cant see him being left back in august. but could well be a useful centre half, especially against pace.

flip me its groundhog day.

SPL standard centre half is poo poo. Because hes not playing like Roberto Carlos in a $hite league 1 side, at leftback.

:dry:

Is the SPL better than league 1? No.

Is the SPL better than league 2? No

Would anybody bet money on an SPL side, other than Rangers or Celtic, beating Chesterfield? No.

Its no surprise Reynolds has struggled to find his feet in England, he's come to a terrible side that seems to hate winning games and has been thrown right into the middle of a relegation scrap.

Personally, i think he's looked poor so far, his touch has been awful, and he seems blatantly too small to be a defender, but i will get behind him and reserve my judgment until next season, when he's had the pre season to prepare himself.

Edited by leea8331